FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
East Alabama/West Georgia People - RB Contest @ Auburn U

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: East Alabama/West Georgia People - RB Contest @ Auburn U Reply with quote

The Auburn University Society of Anime and Manga is having a convention this weekend (1/10-1/11) and they're having a Rock Band contest on the night of the 10th.

Info here:
http://www.ausam-con.com/events

In short, you have to have a full band, or at least all four parts being played. It's partly based on performance and partly on score.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
HiyooyiH  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has registered yet and it is a day away.

Anywho. I plan on being there.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it doesn't seem like they've done a lot of advertising. I only knew about it because my GTA from last semester saw a flier on campus and told me about it yesterday afternoon. It's rough, it being so soon after the semester started. But I imagine a lot will show up the day of.

Say hello if you see me. I'll be the lady singing in the band with 3 teenagers (my karate students).

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
leon997  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I MIGHT be there. With I would have known about it earlier. I live like 25 mins from Auburn University lol Maybe even go there next year.
RB2FCclub
--------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/leon996SH
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leon997 wrote:
I MIGHT be there. With I would have known about it earlier. I live like 25 mins from Auburn University lol Maybe even go there next year.

Oh, wow, dude. I had no idea you were that close by.

The other GH/RB things I've seen done here are pretty popular usually (too many people signed up for the GH tournament a year ago so I didn't get to do it), so I'm betting there's a good number of people who just show up.

HiyooyiH  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey. I was in that GH tournament!

I lost on stupid When Your Were Young.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiyooyiH wrote:
Oh hey. I was in that GH tournament!

I lost on stupid When Your Were Young.

I missed the one they did last January, but was the third to sign up for the one back in in the fall on the Tennessee game weekend. I actually won my first match (barely) with Paranoid and The Metal, then lost to a really good guy in the second round.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: