FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jordan of drums?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoPance wrote:
I don't doubt it'll be done, but it'll probably just be some random run where the player doesn't get screwed with a pad missing or a dumb brainfart.

Although my replacement drum kit works quite well compared to the one originally purchased, it is extremely rare that one is not haunted by pad mishaps and dumb brainfarts. Also it's silly for you to suggest so.

I almost FC'ed Say It Ain't So yesterday. Right before the tricky fill, my foot decided to get retarded and fall early breaking combo. As I approached said fill, I hit the pad too hard and most of the notes didn't register. Damn adrenaline. Murphy's Law had it in for me on that run..

/rant

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the EXACT same thing (sort of) in Say It Ain't So last night playing in band quickplay. I had FCed it up until then, and was thinking, "well, here comes my combo break". That fill came up and I actually got all the notes, but adrenaline got the best of me and I missed the hi-hat note right after.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wont Get Fooled Again. Kieth Moon>you. RIP
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
kleners  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackend
NoPance  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

evilgoat wrote:
Also it's silly for you to suggest so.

I don't think you understood what I said... I was saying that the songs will likely be FCed, but it'll have to be a random run where for whatever reason the luck of the draw with the pad sensor won't break a combo. Brainfarts can and do happen, but my point is with that mainy chances to not register a hit the odds are against the player to FC even if they possess the skill/concentration to not have any brainfarts.

XBL GT - No Pance
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: No Pance
Inquis1tor  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes RttH is pretty easy if you know how to do it, but imo it will be the hardest to FC because you can mess up easier than the other songs without knowing it. Song tempo makes it GG to me.
#3 overall drummer (PS3) -RETIRED-

Let me know if you want to to be a vocalist in a band that I'm forming.

Only the decent Extreme guitarists from Guitar Freaks are better than the best guitarists in GH, as well as Extreme drummers from Drummania are better than the best drummers in Rock Band.

Only the decent established GF+DM bands are better than the best band of Rock Band.

I have the highest level of respect to those who used to play GF/DM and move on to GH/RB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Inquis1tor
panteraddict  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think brain power is actually the hardest song to FC on drums... I can't even get above 78k on hard, and I have a majority of the songs on hard FC'd.

Best expert FC's: Mother, Carry me home, you really got me, rock this town, laid to rest

My strategy to 5*'ing misirlou... http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28694
directshot999  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RttH is hard... that section in the chorus where it goes from red, yellow, blue, then to green super fast will take FOREVER to hit every time.

By the way, only a few people have ever even 5 starred it... I don't think an FC is coming anytime soon...
evilgoat  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoPance wrote:
evilgoat wrote:
Also it's silly for you to suggest so.

I don't think you understood what I said... I was saying that the songs will likely be FCed, but it'll have to be a random run where for whatever reason the luck of the draw with the pad sensor won't break a combo. Brainfarts can and do happen, but my point is with that mainy chances to not register a hit the odds are against the player to FC even if they possess the skill/concentration to not have any brainfarts.

I kind of agree with you on that, about the luck of a great run. But I apologize for my misdirected statement. I was quoting you to reply about pad mishaps, also in agreeance. The silly suggestion line was referring to anyone suggesting no one has pad mishaps.

My fault for not-so-awesome wording!

XBL ragnartheawful PSN Ragnar_the_Awful
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: ragnartheawful PSN Name: Ragnar_the_Awful
MikeyMan2627  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainpower FTW.
b3nz0r  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except someguy has FC'd Brainpower more than once

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely dont think it is Wont Get Fooled Again. I can pass it consistently now and I'm so damn close to a five star I cant stand it. The only song I have a three star on is RttH. And I fail it more than any other song, so for me, I would have to go with that one. I do see where people are coming from when they say Next to You. I've never failed it, but it is definitely tough and I am stuck at four stars. And as for my opinion on Blackened...Easy to pass, its doing well at it that is a tough one.

EDIT - I forgot about Ever Fallen in Love...It is really hard for me as well.
truewalrus  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I can beat everything except RTTH, Next to You, and Dead on Arrival (this is perhaps due to the fact that I never got a chance to really play it, considering I snapped my bass pedal on it after 5 tries to get that offbeat down). I can't keep up the RTTH pattern through the entire song, I get tired...especially when the bass line changes. On Next to You, I can't even see what happens...so I'm gonna say that's the hardest.

On a side note, I don't have any of the DLC.
warlock7735  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom sawyer's bass pattern is insanely fast at a few points, that might make it nearly impossible to FC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: