FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
RB2 Party in East Hartford, CT Saturday OCT 25th, 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdbern  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: RB2 Party in East Hartford, CT Saturday OCT 25th, 2008 Reply with quote

Attention all RB2 players in the Greater Hartford, CT area. I am having a RockBand 2 party in East Hartford, CT on Saturday October 25th, 2008 starting at 7pm till we pass out lol!!!

We will have a HD tv and RB2 on PS3 running all night as well as Darts, Beer pong and food. B.Y.O.B. I have lots of DLC and all RB1 songs transferred.

There is no skill level needed for the party, we are just having fun, but the more people to play the better.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me via email: cdbern@comcast.net
Please state your age and how many people will be coming. Space will fill up quick, so first come first invited. After that, I will forward you and invite and directions.

So come have fun and Lets ROCK!!!!
ddranthony92  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not a competition.
http://youtube.com/user/iizanthonybuck - CLICK! I have a lot of Guitar covers!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
cdbern  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No just a party. Most of the people I know are casual players. I am the only one competetive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: