FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dead on arrival = impossible
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zepp3lin526  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up until this point there was only a few songs I got tripped up on, particularly vasiline. I just got the game two or three days ago, and I've surprised myself by completing most of expert so fast, especially never having played the drums seriously before. Once I got to this song though, I got absolutely wrecked. After failing it a few times I practiced it on slow 3 times over, went back to full speed and got 3% farther. Next run I dropped 9%. It's really aggravating. I think if it's practiced enough, soon it will just come naturally. It's really a bitch though.
halcyonryu  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as an update, I still haven't beaten this, although I do seem to get alot farther with the sound on my tv off.

IMO this is the worst song ever in a gh game, yes we can is better than this song. The only songs that may be worse than this are the ones in the new dlc from christmas, I haven't downloaded them so I can't be sure, but looking at the bands in it they might be contenders for even worse than this. Too much 12 year old girl music is seeping into these games lately. Noone who has ever made a car payment could possibly like this crap.

I have passed every other song in this game except blackened on expert drums quickplay, but I can't pass this, my record is like 51%. I am just going to get a friend to hit the pedal for me so I never have to hear this again.
Moobies1  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took it into practice yesterday for about 15 minutes, woke up today played two warm up songs, and beat it. As of yesterday my best was 15% through.

Seriously people, I used to be a doubter myself, but practice mode is your best friend. Take the song through once or twice at 50%, then once or twice at 70-80%.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: