FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rivalry Redux: Rabies vs Huwonk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabies  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea..good pick...first try I upped my previous FC score by 30k. WTF was I doing with overdrive the first time I FC'd this?

This is tied for first place along with a ton of others on xbl..

294,776 - 100% FC (gold starred)

Overdrive activation is easy....activate upon first chance through whole song.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. I should be able to get this as I know the song really well. It'd be about a 160K increase. I've only done a sightread so far, though. I still haven't tried it (was going to last night, but had other things that needed done). I'll try to get a run in tonight so we can move on since you've already peaked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I forgot all about this rivalry, rabies. Sorry!

195,372 94% 14 streak

I can't get the verses, and I've tried many times. I'm way too sharp after going down. Like "sell" is on pitch. "the" is on pitch. "kids" is sharp. "for" is on pitch. "food" is sharp. I've tried humming, etc. I guess in my head it just goes very differently from how it actually is sung.

You are teh winnar!

Next? I'll try to pay a little more attention to this rivalry. I kinda got caught up in doing guitar/bass. I went from 8.5 million to 9 million on guitar in just a couple of days and with very little effort.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna put some time into a talky song to see if I can somehow get better at it....is that cool? Something like Sabotage or Epic..or *shudder* Timmy....even run to the hills would be cool.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can 5* Timmy pretty easily, but I have 4* on both Sabotage and Epic. Lets do Epic first.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it 3 times last night. There is ONE phrase that REALLY messes me up. "It makes no difference cause it knocks you off your feet, yah!" or something like that. It puts me out of sync or something? I think there may be a spacing issue and that is why the word carries into the next phrase. Still, I'm feeling a lot better about it as a whole and am getting pretty close to 5*.

Sure it isn't great, but it's a pretty big improvement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huwonk wrote:
Tried it 3 times last night. There is ONE phrase that REALLY messes me up. "It makes no difference cause it knocks you off your feet, yah!" or something like that. It puts me out of sync or something? I think there may be a spacing issue and that is why the word carries into the next phrase. Still, I'm feeling a lot better about it as a whole and am getting pretty close to 5*.

Sure it isn't great, but it's a pretty big improvement.

I've been singing this song for years...was a big deal when this song came out oh so long ago....know the lyrics by heart..annoys the crap out of me that I can't FC this song....or often get 'weak or messy'.

Meanwhile..I FCd sandman last night..and I swear the talky bits in that song are the easiest ever..I can practically mumble in the mic and get awesomes on that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: