FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Question about bass pedal replacement...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Question about bass pedal replacement... Reply with quote

My pedal just broke tonight...in two places. :P God damnit all. Anyway, I put in an order for a replacement on the EA website, but there wasn't any option for a broken pedal. It was either "my spring doesn't work" or "my pedal doesn't work when plugged in". In retrospect, I should've picked the second option. The first option said "sounds like your spring is broken" and now they're sending me a new one. Do they send you just the spring or the entire bass pedal? Or do you get an entire kit regardless? How does this work? I need a new pedal, and I want to make sure this is correct. :P
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
baggyklown  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure how the drum replacement works, but with the guitar, they send you a pre-paid postage box, which you put the broken part in, and send it to them. then they'll send you a new part.

unless you picked the express replacement. then they take a credit card number, send you the new part, and you send the old part.

i think they'll send the whole pedal

my tutorial (how to change the preview of a song)
DorkmasterFlek  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I made sure I picked the express option and used my credit card. I just want to make sure I get the entire pedal and not just a spring. :P
Everybody likes Boston on some level. They're like a soul detector. Most people don't know this, but vampire hunters carry a Talkboy containing a snippet of More Than A Feeling. Anyone who doesn't smile when they hear it gets staked on the spot. It works flawlessly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: