FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 2 Tournament - Austin, Texas (Sept. 17th)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-box  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Rock Band 2 Tournament - Austin, Texas (Sept. 17th) Reply with quote

http://www.gamerecruiter.com/levelup/

Level Up Charity Event, this will have other games but obviously the one we care about is Rock Band 2. I will be attending, but I was wondering if there was anybody in the surround San Antonio area that would like to get together to practice maybe. Since it's going to be Rock Band 2, nobody will have an edge over the other, but it's always good to practice anyway.

FC Songs (Expert)
- Creep [Bass]
- In Bloom [Guitar]
- Maps [Guitar]
- Mississippi Queen [Bass ; Guitar]
Deschain  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RB2 is out on the 14th for 360 so, it's possible one could get practice time in. I will also be there, seeing as it's so close and all.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
Chilkari  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! I'm in Austin, I can make it if someone wants to be in a band with me, I might get a signer and guitar/bass player if someone wants to drum. But I can also drum pretty good, so if someone else is pretty good at guitar/bass I can drum.
Rock Band 2 bass stats
Ranked --
Rock Band 2 bass Goals:
FC Panic Attack []
FC 83 songs (No Visions yet lol)[]
dantheman4525  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definately plan on going to this and I am a pretty capable guitar player (or bass if need be). You can check my GH3 scores for proof. I just essentially "sightread" through the whole setlist and put all my scores in (they werent true sightreads but I NEVER play RB until recently so I didnt remember any charts). Last night I got TKAR FC so thats cool. Let me know, me and Deschain will rock if you wanna take the drums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: