FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I just got Rock Band, am I safe?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadianmaniak  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:03 pm    Post subject: I just got Rock Band, am I safe? Reply with quote

I just picked up rock band for my xmas present. The (what i think to be) manufactured date is Nov 8 2007 (Its on a purple sticker at the bottom). The box also has that yellow sticker ontop about using the support site, and I can see through the tape to see a pink sheet. Are chances good that I have a good copy? Thanks

PS Has anyone heard about EA supporting Canada on faulty equipment andtime soon?
bloodrose  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think you might be good (but everyone was good at one point) just to be safe the first thing u should do is to add support to the bass pedal and thats about it. as knew problems arise check the forums to know how to fix them.

go there and join in the fun
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: D3thlakon
TheGlow  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe??
Now the madness begins.
I had 3 different fenders, all same model #, all diff strumbars and tilt activator response.
Good luck. I dont think dates mean anything.
I say cover yourself and if you have a credcard just put in for a drum and guitar replacement now to be safe.
Then when they get there, compare with the bundled ones and take the best.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: