FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3 way Full Band Rivalry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabies  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyclone wrote:
i just realized that the unethical horse rapists have the #1 guitarist AND vocals... no fair...

Oh well... at least i have the #1 Note Streak! YAR! *runs*

I think bottom line is UHR seem to have more time to practice overall than we do. I have two of them in my friends list.... I SEE YOU GUYS PRACTICING! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE!!

EDIT: Also, I dunno if you planned to do this cyclone, but the first post really shoudl have something like this:

Song X
Band 1 - Score
Band 2 - Score
Band 3 - Score

Song Y
Band 1 - score
etc...

that way, everybody can see from a quick glance who is winning which song and by how much.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Practice? We're talking about practice? We just get drunk and go out on stage!

I really do need to practice the bass parts instead of sightreading everything. Really the bass parts should be FC'd every time except for maybe 2 or 3 songs. Though it it can be tough to do on your first try.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raunch99 wrote:

I really do need to practice the bass parts instead of sightreading everything. Really the bass parts should be FC'd every time except for maybe 2 or 3 songs. Though it it can be tough to do on your first try.

I've spent the past few days going through the tough bass songs. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to FC Run to the Hills with a little more practice. I was playing it last night and started nailing it. Also Flirtin With Disaster isn't too terrible... I think it'll be FC'd with a little more time. GG&HT has that one spam of 16th notes that is really hard to hit, but I think I strum it TOO fast... Need to take that into practice, I guess.

As for band practice, I'm down for practicing about any night of the week or weekend. I can play tonight for instance... Obviously I can't practice EVERY night, but if it is planned, I'll be there.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huwonk wrote:
Obviously I can't practice EVERY night, but if it is planned, I'll be there.

Whaa?? WHERE IS YOUR COMMITMENT TO THIS BAND? What can possibly be more important? *dials cyclone/wulfe for band meeting w/o huwonk*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Huwonk wrote:
Obviously I can't practice EVERY night, but if it is planned, I'll be there.

Whaa?? WHERE IS YOUR COMMITMENT TO THIS BAND? What can possibly be more important? *dials cyclone/wulfe for band meeting w/o huwonk*

"A band meeting is never a good thing." Ask raunch... last night he wasn't allowed to leave the bus without cleaning the toilet.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
raunch99  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:

"A band meeting is never a good thing." Ask raunch... last night he wasn't allowed to leave the bus without cleaning the toilet.

Not to mention the horse trailer on the back of the bus. You do not want to clean that thing after Gurn's been in there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
i just realized that the unethical horse rapists have the #1 guitarist AND vocals... no fair...

Oh well... at least i have the #1 Note Streak! YAR! *runs*

I think bottom line is UHR seem to have more time to practice overall than we do. I have two of them in my friends list.... I SEE YOU GUYS PRACTICING! DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE!!

EDIT: Also, I dunno if you planned to do this cyclone, but the first post really shoudl have something like this:

Song X
Band 1 - Score
Band 2 - Score
Band 3 - Score

Song Y
Band 1 - score
etc...

that way, everybody can see from a quick glance who is winning which song and by how much.

I plan to after i get off my lazy ass(playing the drums *cough*)

Expect me to have every song listed.. maybe in an hour or so listing all the scores(that'll be one hell of a big post eh?)

EDIT: ok i'm starting on this NOW... not before like i said.
EDIT2: DEAR GOD that took forever.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone make sure to set up bands so they can update their band scores to Score Hero. I sent a request to rabies, Cyclone and Wulfe to kickstart our band.

For the record I'm edging close to a bass FC on both Highway Star and Flirtin' With Disaster. Hopefully next time I play with you guys, alcohol won't be involved. :P

Edit: Cyclone approved, just need Rabies and Wulfe now and we can start putting in scores.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh...where do I get this request? I don't see it?

edit: Ok..nm..i found it. You might wanna PM wuLFe or something..as it did not notify me that it was awaiting my request...I'm sure he is as oblivious to it as I was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyclone,

Awesome job updating the first post. Although, from now on, I'm just going to be posting scores through the score management system thingy. Sorry for your troubles - it looks great, though!

xoxo,
Gurn

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
Cyclone  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC must have been all like, "aww shit, he put work into this... i'd better go ahead and put up score tracking"

nah, i like doing that sort of thing, and its great score tracking is finally up

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rabies wrote:

edit: Ok..nm..i found it. You might wanna PM wuLFe or something..as it did not notify me that it was awaiting my request...I'm sure he is as oblivious to it as I was.

We're set up.. I'll take some time today to add our scores from the pics we took. Are we still up for playing tonight?

Edit: NM, someone already did it! Haha...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huwonk wrote:
rabies wrote:

We're set up.. I'll take some time today to add our scores from the pics we took. Are we still up for playing tonight?

Edit: NM, someone already did it! Haha...

meh, i had time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: