FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band Challenge Game for all Elistist Or anyone really.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingNuclear  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Rock Band Challenge Game for all Elistist Or anyone really. Reply with quote

Well after deciding how I could get the most of out my rock band experience I thought, nothing gets people more riled up than some competitive competition.

After having many disputes with the band "College Dropouts" I came up with a little game.

Find a band to vs against who is closest to your skill level in rank, and challenge them.

Each band picks two songs each and tries to get the highest scores possible on them.

At the end of the week, each band posts the scores they obtained and whoever has a total overall highest score is the winner.

: )

A.T.A. Enter Sandman & Suf. City

VS

College Dropouts Maps & Won't get Fooled again.

Each team will have seven days to play the four songs as much as possible and obtain screen shots of the scores!

I have come up with a program to input band member data,scores,ranks, to keep track of the matches and win loss ratios.

Let the games begin!

-Nuclear-
Expert Set list completed 2x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: