FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
And I thought I wouldn't fail any songs...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killoff  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: And I thought I wouldn't fail any songs... Reply with quote

On Guitar Expert.

Green Grass and High Tides is way underestimated. You miss a few notes (even with the solo buttons), you wont be recovering any time soon.

Jesus, I failed at 91 percent.

What songs have you failed (any instrument and difficulty and how far in?
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foreplay/Long Time, but it wasn't my fault! The Strat malfunctioned on a solo and it wouldn't let me hit notes. Other than that, nothing (I haven't played GG&HT yet).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Siberian  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metallica - Blackened (DLC), Expert - Fail in the solo that starts around 4:40 seconds in.
Wolfmother - Joker & The Thief (DLC), Expert - Fail in the intro.
Killers - When You Were Young, Expert, Bass - Failed at some point during the song, took me by surprise since I was slacking like it was GH3.

Last edited by Siberian on Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
jerridthomas79  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I failed that same song on Xpert about the same place.

After being spoiled with easy HOPOs in GH3, I try and HOPO all the small capsules in RB, and can't seem to get it right (that and the Fender is for shit - with their "to-the-edge-get-in-the-way" buttons).

Other than that, I did fail Blackened on Xpert Guitar too

But, I have failed a LOT more trying to play Drums on Expert and a bunch of the lower tiered ones on Hard.

Even being a drumming, I find it still difficult to get things right - the kick pedal needs more "spring" to get fast double hits in.

I failed singing Blackened, and had to be rescued twice (song on Hard)

Visit www.rockoutproductions.com to see what all the buzz is about
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Jerrid DOMN8R
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
Foreplay/Long Time, but it wasn't my fault! The Strat malfunctioned on a solo and it wouldn't let me hit notes. Other than that, nothing (I haven't played GG&HT yet).

Sure sure Dragon, blame the guitar.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
Ghazken  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Failed on GG&HT at about the same spot as y'all did on Expert.

Aside from that got rescued twice. Once as Drummer on Medium on "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" and once singing Maps on Medium when I ran out of breath and kinda got into a coughing fit (still recovering from a nasty head cold)
TheBigBB  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only complaint with the game is that it's way way way too picky, I can't hit a combo on any tight chains of notes, though there aren't many of those probably for that reason. Not sure how you're supposed to get drum rolls to register. Also the hammer ons are very unrealistic. You don't have to hit every single hammer on on a real guitar spot-on to make the next one count too. I don't know why they didn't fix that. You should be allowed to be early and miss one note in a chain and still have the next one count. If you can't, then expand the timing window. That's the entire logic behind the timing window being bigger on GH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: