FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shoutout to S1ckH4nds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Shoutout to S1ckH4nds Reply with quote

S1ckH4nds, I would like to be your rival.

The interesting thing about it, tho, is that you are a cool guy, and me 'n' you seem to go at each other anyway because of me passing you or because you have first and don't want anyone to take it.

During the rivalry, you might get an idea of paths I use, and therefore get better also. Up to you.

RSVP...I'd love to hear your answer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
S1ckH4nds  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, just saw this. Sorry, I was on vacation over the weekend.

If by "rival" you mean "me totally pwning all of your scores" then by all means go for it. I bow down to your prowess. Honestly anyway I kinda suck at the game, I am pretty much horrible at altstrumming and gallops, so I doubt I'll ever FC stuff like RTTH or Highway Star, but I'm down to do what I can and hopefully provide some sort of challenge.

For the most part tho your scores give me something to shoot for... not quite a rivalry, is it? More like someone to look up to?

Oh, and that "don't want anyone to take first" thing was just on Girls Who Play Guitars. God, I hate that song!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: S1ckH4nds
MephistoJak  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change of plans. I would like you to join us the 10-man rivalry that I am hosting for RB2. It's in a diff thread in the Rivalries page, and I'd very much like you to be a part of it.

RSVP again. Peace, man.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: