FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Offical DLC user rating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benjamin-benjami  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Offical DLC user rating Reply with quote

OK, to help people decide what DLC to purchase, please put your ratings here. Here are the rules.
1. YOU MUST HAVE DOWNLOADED AND PLAYED THE SONGS YOU ARE RATING, this is not for speculation.

Please put your ratings as follows
Difficulty:
Fun Factor:
Would you recommend for purchase:
Comments:

Thanks
Siberian  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only played on the Guitar/Bass because my drums are not here

Metallica Pack - "Ride the Lightning", "Blackened", "...And Justice For All"
Difficulty: 10/10
Fun Factor: 10/10
Would you recommend for purchase: Yes
Comments: If you like Metallica this is a great pack. Songs should be quite challenging for most players and the note tracks are much more fun then "One" was in GH3. Challenging but not brutal. These songs are long (6+ with one getting almost to 10 minutes).

Queens of the Stone Age Pack - "3's and 7's", "Sick, Sick, Sick", "Little Sister"
Difficulty: 8/10
Fun Factor: 9/10
Comments: Less challenging then Metallica's pack but still on the harder side of RB songs. I really love the "3's and 7's" note chart here, more fun to play then it was in GH3 imo.

CCR - "Fortunate Son"
Difficulty: 6/10
Fun Factor: 8/10
Would you recommend for purchase: Possibly see below.
Comments: It's cover, it's an okay cover but purists will notice the difference particularly in the vocals. It's not a bad cover but, well it's a cover. Not the hardest song to play, it's also a bit short at only 2 minutes.

Foreigner - "Jukebox Hero"
Difficulty: 7/10
Fun Factor: 9/10
Comments: Also a cover, very good cover in my opinion. It has some harder sections to it and it's fun to play. If you like the song you won't be disappointed in the DLC.

Wolfmother - "Joker & the Thief"
Difficulty:9/10
Fun Factor:10/10
Comments: Master track, fun song to play with a difficult HO/PO intensive intro section (which also repeats later in the song). Once you get that pattern down though the difficulty shouldn't be so bad since it repeats. But it'll be a challenge for most players.
eraser2224  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOR GUITAR ONLY:

the police pack:
difficulty: 5/10
fun factor: 7/10
purchase?: possibly
first off, the guitar for roxanne and can't stand losing you is both VERY easy. roxanne was a sightread fc and can't stand losing you i missed once about 5 seconds from the end. it mostly repeated chord stuff. synch II, though is a fun chart and is much more difficult than the other two. the note chart is very similar to the 80s notechart but with new hammer ons in the "something coming to the surface" part that was all strums before. also the beginning riff is charted differently (and is trickier imo). no more zig zaggy end solo. as far as the guitar goes, i would get synch II alone as the other two guitar parts aren't worth it. these songs should be good fun for the group as a whole though and i haven't played any drums on them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: