FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tour Score Error: Not Updating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jra642  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Tour Score Error: Not Updating Reply with quote

Recently I've been experimenting with what contributed to my "Tour Score" which is your career score on the leaderboard.

Well if you didn't already know, passing and upgrading songs in (at least) medium mode WILL contribute to your total Tour Score. I don't know if easy counts because I haven't tested it.

Okay, so one day, my internet connection is fine, but either the Playstation Network or Rock Band decided to not let me connect (or give me slow connectivity). I then received an option that said something along the lines of, "You can play, but your scores won't be updated on the leaderboard."

I decided to test if easy songs contributed to my Tour Score. Here's what happened:

Could not connect to PSN
Score: 5,214,181

Played Easy electric version for 41,800

It did not add any points.

Logged in to PSN through "Rock Central" going to solo, leaderboards

Played Medium Ballroom Blitz was 53,725 changed to 89,550
Score: 5,222,706

Played Easy Say it Aint So got 61,550

Played Hard Fear the reaper, passed for 125,628

Yes, I logged all of this... Even AFTER connecting to the PSN and passing a song for the FIRST TIME on hard, I did not receive any points!

Here's what I did after...

Waited for 55 Minutes

Waited
Beat Foreplay/Long Time got 133,491 Hard

Beat Highway Star got 92,880 Hard

What the fuck?! Is anyone else's score stuck like mine? I for one am a person who really cares about continually improving his score, etc.

I'm wondering if this may be some sort of glitch, and if it's happening to me, I'm sure someone else's score isn't updating either, but they just aren't paying as close attention.
Zknet  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It takes the highest score across all difficulties levels for each song.

So, if you have 30k on easy, 50k on medium and 40k on hard.... it'll use your medium score for that song.

If you look at the individual songs, you'll see a checkmark next to the user's name: black = easy, bronze = medium, silver = hard, gold = expert. (This is assuming it's the same on PSN as it is on 360.)
jra642  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked the scores, thanks for clearing things up. I was afraid points were being lost permanently...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: