FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Character Customization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pengwyns  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Character Customization Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone else has had way too much fun playing dress up with their musician. I think I spent about an hour yesterday playing around with different looks. I had a jaw dropping moment when I picked out my first shirt from the shop, only to get to pick the colors of that shirt from that never ending color scroll bar. I'm very very impressed with this aspect of the game, anyone else feel similarly?

EDIT: I will post pictures of my creation tonight when I get home from work.

Last edited by Pengwyns on Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Pengwyns PSN Name: Pengwyns
Brian  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm absolutely loving it. I say we turn this thread into some sort of official "Post your pictures" here.

This character is a decent facsimile of myself -- at least, the head. I haven't owned a shirt like that ever, I don't think.

I haven't actually bought anything yet with career cash, aside from the goatee/chin-beard/whatever. It's so much fun!

I also really enjoy how some loading screens are renders of your band. I've taken a couple of shots that way that I really like.

Goals:
[X] Beat RB Guitar Solo Expert - GG&HT took a few tries
[ ] Beat RB Drums Solo Hard - Medium didn't feel as hard as I expected, Hard is seriously hard, so I'll beat my head a bit on hard
[ ] Beat RB Vocal Solo Medium - my voice is horrible
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BrianArnold ICQ Number
ryantology  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean... the attention to detail is pretty impressive. We were cracking up last night trying out all the tattoo designs as "facepaint"... even when you choose a sunburst finish on a guitar, you get to pick BOTH The main color and the detail...

freaking great is what it is... now if I only wasn't at work right now.. hehe
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm eaving customization alone for now; I want to unlock all the songs first. Then, I'll go back and see all the different clothes to wear. I saw all the guitars, and, I gotta say: No love for the Gibson? It's all Fenders and Jacksons. Hell, throw at least one Gibson in there, maybe even a Squier (lesser Fender, but same company).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Tomcove  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can't use Gibson in the game, because they've got (probably) an exclusivity with Guitar Hero, which is why you only see Gibson Guitars in Guitar Hero, and Fender Guitars in RB (hence the Stratocaster controller).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: tomcove6888
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: