FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guitar/Bass Duet Tournament (8 Teams Needed)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rizzo  

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Guitar/Bass Duet Tournament (8 Teams Needed) Reply with quote

EDIT: woops sorry i wasnt sure if the tournament thread was for like non internet tournaments only but i thought this was under the category for rivalry.

So i was bored today and i have nothing to do so i decided I'd put on a quick tournament.

-Its Guitar/Bass Duet.
-Expert is not mandatory but the higher the difficulty the more points.
-It will be Double Elimination, so there will be a losers bracket.
-You play 2 songs each round and then add up the scores for your round score.
-When I get the right amount of teams i will post deadlines for each round. I hopefully want to get it done today so i would post a deadline for the next hour or so.
-I will pick the songs at random.
-You then PM me with each score and I can total them up and I will let you know if you advanced.

So just post here or PM me with your GT and your partners GT and your team name and be ready to possibly play today. I will post in here with updates.

Teams

8 Needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: