FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can't pass Next to You on Hard D:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LongSockSilver  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Can't pass Next to You on Hard D: Reply with quote

This the only song besides RttH that's stopping me from completing Hard drum career, and I know I can get RttH. NtY doesn't look quite as hopeful. I'm not a real drummer, so my foot can't hit the bass notes on that crazy off beat. It just messes me so horribly that by 9% in I just lose everything and fail. It doesn't help that the notes are so friggin' close together. Any advice on tackling this beast? I played it a little bit in practice and the rest of the song after 10-15% seems pretty simple (to pass at least). I have no problem nailing middle tier songs on Expert, but this song is just ridiculous.

Thanks.

-LSS

<smokyprogg> I fced Mother before Cherry Pie
<dho> I FCeD YOUR MOTHER BEFORE I ATE HER CHERRY PIE
coastercrazy10  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah this one's a toughie. I played online with someone and he was leader and picked this on hard and he destroyed me. I think the only thing to do is to go into practice at 50%, master it, and bump it up 10% and master it, repeat. It's the same movements, just faster. I haven't gotten there on my hard career, but i know this and Run to the Hills will suck to beat. Good luck man.

-CC10

SSCoasters.net - the biggest K'Nex roller coaster website on the planet
KnexForum.com - the best forum for everything else K'Nex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: