FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Full Band League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anonymous_103  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
meister  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awh we have to reFC HiGA, I hope we stay 1st overall on it, maybe I'll try my other path to to see which is better
And I don't really like AYGBMG but oh well

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!! FBFC time, and path testing time! (Both already pathed, not tested yet)
Carungi  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of this weeks songs are very easily FBFCable. The most trouble has to be vocals on both songs.

So whose path will be the best?
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ your sig carungi, bass players need love too. It isnt easy 100% songs everytime over and over when the drummer and guitar always seem to f up a note here or there. I give dieredsparowes all the credit in the world for doing it over and over and over run after run

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just uploaded our league scores on the main leaderboards. TMAAF can stop crossing their fingers :-)

Did anyone else break 2.5M on Dani?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Sully  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our scores were terrible. We only had a single one hour session that started at almost 2am on what had been a very long and tiring day for me. Maybe we'll have more time this week to work on the new songs.

At least we got a FB 100% on Dani California (Gtr and Bass extra strummed).
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Metalteeth  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Our scores were terrible. We only had a single one hour session that started at almost 2am on what had been a very long and tiring day for me. Maybe we'll have more time this week to work on the new songs.

But the thing is, Sully at like 50% can still beat everyone on scorehero quite easily...
batsmak  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:
I just uploaded our league scores on the main leaderboards. TMAAF can stop crossing their fingers :-)

We did! The path was a bitch, cuz it involved an reverse-squeeze on drums... which Dbv couldn't do... so we had him mess up a phrase on purpose instead. no FBFC because of that, but we got like, 2.57M or so, IIRC

Black Hole Sun sucked, though... we kept messing up our path a bit, and i couldn't figure out the mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm phrase... we know we got crushed on that.
Tobias911  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We knew about the 2.5 mil path after a few days on our runs but there was never a time we could all get on to do it =(. 2nd and 3rd for both isnt bad at all thou, this week we should have more time to play =) Great job u guys!
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawigi wrote:

you really should upload those pics you took so were not the only ones on the leaderboards w/o them. And i promise to be a better host and let you have time to get a pic b4 i continue

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
batsmak  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, apparently our DC score wasn;t as good as I thought... we would've had 2.57M if we had flawlessly preformed the path... the last vox, 3rd to last guitar, and one of the drum's activations were off, IIRC... we just decided to say screw it and hope for the best, whih happened. Good luck to all this week!
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck 10th place. And 7th on Dani California!

Not too shabby!

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

batsmak wrote:
well, apparently our DC score wasn;t as good as I thought... we would've had 2.57M if we had flawlessly preformed the path... the last vox, 3rd to last guitar, and one of the drum's activations were off, IIRC... we just decided to say screw it and hope for the best, whih happened. Good luck to all this week!

Ah, and if I hadn't doubly messed up our OD on our best run, we'd have a perfect score for week one :-)

w00t for #1 so far, though! Unfortunately I think we'll have to pick things up as other bands start to get as paranoid as us about whether a run is "good enough." We'll see if we can shake TMAAF and all the other amazing bands on our heels this week.

Regarding this week's songs - something has to be harder than the vocals on Are You Gonna Be My Girl, but Here It Goes Again is kind of hard to consistently FC on vocals.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya it was a shame we couldnt have the vocals over the last activation, we woulda been pushing 2.6mil

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: