FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vanishing Overdrive

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAWRIAMSPOON  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Vanishing Overdrive Reply with quote

An awkward glitch happened to my brother while he was playing. If it is of any help (which I doubt), the song was Are You Going to be my Girl on Expert Drums. Well, when the freestyle sequence to activate overdrive came up, I could see an energy sequence about 3-4 notes after the activation. My brother squeezed the overdrive, however when the overdrive turned on, the energy sequence vanished. No, it was not a double hit, my brother kept his combo of 4(8)x, so it's impossible for it be a double hit.

Anybody have this glitch happen before? If so, is it conditional or just random? Thanks a bunch
-RawrSpoon/RAWRIAMSPOON
Ouzo  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This board is to post bug reports about the site ScoreHero.com (more specifically rockband.scorehero.com), not Rock Band itself. If you want to talk about glitches and stuff like that, use this board.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: