FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vocal chart on top/bottom of screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oxi  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Vocal chart on top/bottom of screen Reply with quote

Is there an option to put the bar on top like it is in multiplayer when playing single player? It's hard to sing while looking down so i have to sit on the floor to play single player =/

I didn't find the option but if there isn't one, it's pretty stupid of them to put the bar on the bottom
iagomonk  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Vocal chart on top/bottom of screen Reply with quote

Oxi wrote:
Is there an option to put the bar on top like it is in multiplayer when playing single player?

No.

Oxi wrote:
It's hard to sing while looking down so i have to sit on the floor to play single player =/

Maybe you're a bit close to the screen if you're actually having to tilt your head? I play on a crappy 27" non-HDTV, so I obviously wouldn't understand, but seriously...
Oxi  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could post a pic of my setup to settle the matter... the TV is pretty big though. Anyway, I just do WAY better in multiplayer than single just cause the bar is higher and I don't have to cramp down my neck to see what I'm doing
WiseOldUnicorn  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'd say you need to adjust your playing position to put you further back from the TV, if possible. Normally I play on my 24" SDTV, but even on my parents' huge HDTV I've never had a problem having to look down for vocals...but I'm also sitting a good distance away from the TV.

Rock on, Pufferbutt! \m/ O_o \m/

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: WiseOldUnicorn PSN Name: WiseOldUnicorn
Oxi  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with my TV is that it is LARGE and NOT HD so the resolution is not very good... so I need to be somewhat close if I want to be able to read the lyrics. Anyway, thanks for the tips, I think I'll stick with sitting on the floor for now, it's annoying but not too bad. I mostly sing when in multiplayer anyway.
tdchewy  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could raise the TV up so you dont have to look down

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oxi wrote:
The problem with my TV is that it is LARGE and NOT HD so the resolution is not very good... so I need to be somewhat close if I want to be able to read the lyrics. Anyway, thanks for the tips, I think I'll stick with sitting on the floor for now, it's annoying but not too bad. I mostly sing when in multiplayer anyway.
Perhaps it would be worth the 10 dollars to buy an S-Video AV cord. The clarity of text is what I find to be affected most when playing on a large Non-HD TV.

If you have other systems, you could buy a universal S-Video AV cable for about 13 dollars (Gamestop new) and that would likely improve everything. If you do choose this option, make sure it says Xbox 360 specifically are supported, though, as many only cover the Wii, PS2/3, and original Xbox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: