FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S8 - RB - Guitar - Expert Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck in the next rounds morkai, now i can finally put RB to rest for a while
halfdeath17  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are we going to be able to look at the scores because I'd like to know how much I got beat by.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurman91 wrote:
good luck in the next rounds morkai, now i can finally put RB to rest for a while

haha. you did fantastic, I must say. although I don't think I'll catch up to you on the leaderboards anytime soon. haha.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* I've been grinding away at this damn FC since Thursday, but I've had no luck in real runs. This stupid B O Y part that shows up at least 40 times in the song throws me off at least once. If I can FC that consistently then I'd have this FC, since I'm sure one of the times I'd reach the solo I'd FC it(like I have over 10 times since Wednesday).There's still 3 1/2 hours left though, so maybe something will happen, but I really don't see myself advancing past Morkai. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, didn't think I'd pull off two upsets to get even this far.

EDIT:I at least have a score now, albeit a HIGHLY embarrasing one. This is extremely frustrating, and I'm about to get pissed off.

DOUBLE EDIT:I've had it. This song has completely pissed me off to no end, and I can't stand to play it even one more time. Fuck the FC, fuck this song, and fuck my LP(big reason for some of my restarts). I really don't care at this point if I get blown out by 30K, which I would think would easily be the case. Good luck in the finals Morkai.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Morkai  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
*sigh* I've been grinding away at this damn FC since Thursday, but I've had no luck in real runs. This stupid B O Y part that shows up at least 40 times in the song throws me off at least once. If I can FC that consistently then I'd have this FC, since I'm sure one of the times I'd reach the solo I'd FC it(like I have over 10 times since Wednesday).There's still 3 1/2 hours left though, so maybe something will happen, but I really don't see myself advancing past Morkai. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, didn't think I'd pull off two upsets to get even this far.

EDIT:I at least have a score now, albeit a HIGHLY embarrasing one. This is extremely frustrating, and I'm about to get pissed off.

DOUBLE EDIT:I've had it. This song has completely pissed me off to no end, and I can't stand to play it even one more time. Fuck the FC, fuck this song, and fuck my LP(big reason for some of my restarts). I really don't care at this point if I get blown out by 30K, which I would think would easily be the case. Good luck in the finals Morkai.

I hate to see you go out with such anger. but I can understand how frustrating this FC is.

I'd get everything except the solo, i've only FC'd it twice. and I can't exactly practice anything at length, or proper speeds because I sport the PS2 Version.

I've only to say that you're an amazing player, and making it this far in the leagues, I can only call you my equal. good sir.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkai wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

I hate to see you go out with such anger. but I can understand how frustrating this FC is.

I'd get everything except the solo, i've only FC'd it twice. and I can't exactly practice anything at length, or proper speeds because I sport the PS2 Version.

I've only to say that you're an amazing player, and making it this far in the leagues, I can only call you my equal. good sir.
Thanks, but in all honesty you're quite better than me(especially getting 600K on GGAHT WTF). I'm sure if you had the 360 version with practice the FC would be no problem for you. I'm calmer now, in that post I was venting my frustration on how I could barely even FC up to the solo, much less FC that. On my run of my score, I FC'd up to the solo, got 93%, then botched quite a bit afterwards. I only got 193K. Oh well, like I said I'm surprised I made it this far. First time ever making the semis in a league, never thought it would be this league of all leagues. After week 4 I thought I wasn't even going to get in the playoffs lol. Give Krim a run for his money!

The reason I say Krim and not Revelus is that we've been talking on IRC and even he says Krim's got him beat.

EDIT:Oh fuck, not Highway Star. Now I REALLY wish I had FC'd ES, I can actually FC Highway Star.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty confident with my score. I got what my goal for the round was, and considering I got it on my first run tonight, I'm pretty happy with my score.

YouTube Account
Morkai  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Morkai wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

Thanks, but in all honesty you're quite better than me(especially getting 600K on GGAHT WTF). I'm sure if you had the 360 version with practice the FC would be no problem for you. I'm calmer now, in that post I was venting my frustration on how I could barely even FC up to the solo, much less FC that. On my run of my score, I FC'd up to the solo, got 93%, then botched quite a bit afterwards. I only got 193K. Oh well, like I said I'm surprised I made it this far. First time ever making the semis in a league, never thought it would be this league of all leagues. After week 4 I thought I wasn't even going to get in the playoffs lol. Give Krim a run for his money!

The reason I say Krim and not Revelus is that we've been talking on IRC and even he says Krim's got him beat.

EDIT:Oh fuck, not Highway Star. Now I REALLY wish I had FC'd ES, I can actually FC Highway Star.

yeah. well. H* is PISS for me.
I don't care if I win, I'm just hoping the motivation will be for an FC. I NEED this FC.

FUCK YOU, KRIM! (<3)
Oh well, I guess when Krim is in this, unless he does god awful, 2nd is the new 1st.
Npeaen  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow.... that sucked. I put a decent effort into the playoff rounds in division 4.... and none of my opponents have even submitted a score. I got to the finals by default.

Localization Manager- MediaLocate
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Npeaen PSN Name: Npeaen
Thurman91  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the final round song and it's krim's trademark song, Highway Star, i dont know what to say except good luck Morkai, i got 50 bucks riding on you because the odds of you winning against krim are 1,000,000 to 1 *smiles*
rabies  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh...I just now realized the final song is highway star....

......the misirlou-like strum section in the solo will be the death of me...my only hope is my opponent sucks at it like I do....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha @ Highway Star and the fact that Krim FCs it at will.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correction: I FC it at will when my guitars want to work. LP's on fret strike again, and I'm about to attempt a fix on my Strat.

I guess I have 2 days to fix either guitar.
Morkai  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
Correction: I FC it at will when my guitars want to work. LP's on fret strike again, and I'm about to attempt a fix on my Strat.

I guess I have 2 days to fix either guitar.

obviously you just need to shout at your console hard enough, then plug in with the les paul.

I figure, if you scream at it loud enough, it'll play the song.
You're fucking Krim. It'll listen.
Morkai  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It couldn't be train. it HAD to be H*. grahhhh!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: