FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
9/19 DLC: Bring Me The Horizon & Dirty Honey!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:40 pm    Post subject: 9/19 DLC: Bring Me The Horizon & Dirty Honey! Reply with quote

DebutS13WideDLC.png
Harmonix wrote:
Bring Me The Horizons latest amo single sugar honey ice & tea hits Rock Band 4 this week, joining many other Bring Me The Horizon hits, including MANTRA from the same album. Marking the bands first #1 album on the UK Albums Chart, amo has been a huge success all year, with tons of touring and tons of singles stemming from it. sugar honey ice & tea gets loud, with choruses full of ripping guitar and harmonizing vocals. Drums are no slouch either, the different beats you play in the first minute alone can outnumber entire other songs!
Hit up http://www.bmthofficial.com for all your Bring Me The Horizon needs. Youll find links to stream their new album, amo (featuring sugar honey ice & tea), merch, and tickets for their October US tour dates.

When Im Gone is the chart hit from Dirty Honeys first EP Dirty Honey. Spending four months on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart and peaking at #7, When Im Gone is a sign of things to come for Dirty Honey. Theyre climbing so fast that theyve even opened up for The Who already! When Im Gone has a throwback sound, with everything youd expect from classic rock. A guitar solo that shreds, vocals holding the highest of high notes, and pounding drums with scattered fills.
https://www.dirtyhoney.com is the best way to get in on the ground floor of Dirty Honey. Check out their self-titled EP, which is led off by When Im Gone, for five tracks that recall the glory days of rock & roll. Theyll be on tour starting Thursday and are making stops all around the US through October. You can see them and then brag to all your friends in the future!

Available now on Xbox One and Playstation 4:

Rivals Season 13 Spotlight Pass - ($14.99/$14.99)
Entitles purchaser to all of the songs over the course of season 13, all songs needed for seasson 13 spotlights.

• sugar honey ice & tea by Bring Me The Horizon ($1.99/$1.99)

• When I'm Gone by Dirty Honey ($1.99/$1.99)

(Most tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 4 system approximately 3 days after listed date)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Note: As of this post, above tracks marked with are available for the Xbox One and tracks marked with are available for PlayStation 4; these tracks are not compatible with Playstation 3, Xbox 360, or Nintendo Wii.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: