FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
This is a call to old Scorehero members
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been out of GH for over a year now (patrly by choice, partly told to), and I'm honestly a little eager to get into it in some way, even if in small doses.

Certainly ready to start climbing the stats board, at least.

EDIT: That's a name I haven't heard in awhile, too.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Dreyvas  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a call to old Scorehero members Reply with quote

ES942 wrote:
sk84life293 wrote:
So... if you were here when IamChris4Life FCed TTFAF for the first time, if you were here when Phenom quickly rose through the ranks, if you were here and you remember me... sound off. We've all come a long way in our lives and now, Rock Band 4 is upon us. Please, sound off; I want to know who's still around.

Duuuude I was there when we had the killing-est band of all time!!

I just started playing again when I have time and it's been a lot of fun. This site was everything. When I joined (I think user 330 or something), supermegagoon, blackmamba, and Atremains held down the top 3 spots with aplomb. Then I learned about squeezing and had possibly the most intense rival of my entire life with krimsunmunkeys in GH1. If only everyone still played rhythm games as much as we used to.

Good, good times.

Adohu  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss rockband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been around for a while. Mostly lurking. At one time I had the number one score on Symphony of Destruction on medium in GH1.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kajota PSN Name: kajota
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kajota wrote:
I been around for a while. Mostly lurking. At one time I had the number one score on Symphony of Destruction on medium in GH1.

never too late to finish off entering those empty scores

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still pop in once in awhile.
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here.

I haven't Dualshocked in years.

Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
mninp  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here. I think I was...15 when I registered for this site. I'm about to be 25 now in a few weeks...holy shit man, time is unreal. I was just a naive kid back then. Now I've been through my first set of college, did 3 yeas in the military and now I'm going for a master's in psychology. Through all the bs I have been through and all the websites I have registered on, scorehero will always remain a part of my childhood. I joined this site not long after my parents got divorced in the worst way possible and my whole reality came crashing down. Seriously, you guys helped me so much. That was definitely a tough time but scorehero made it happen. Even Riz, wherever he is now. Points for the people that remember Riz.

I remember it was ES and HellAshes as the top dogs for a while, then eberle came along and started demolishing then Chris came out of nowhere and FCd TTFAF. I forget who the first person was to FC Jordan. I remember when people were swearing up and down that Fire it Up, Texas Flood and Bark at the Moon were impossible to FC on expert. Ah...the good old days. As much as I love GH3, it's obvious the once Neversoft got a hold of the franchise, it was only a matter of time before it crashed and burned. Harmonix would have kept it going possibly even till today, but we will never know. Besides, I love Rock Band so I can't complain.
Rickles  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: This is a call to old Scorehero members Reply with quote

sk84life293 wrote:
So... if you were here when IamChris4Life FCed TTFAF for the first time, if you were here when Phenom quickly rose through the ranks, if you were here and you remember me... sound off. We've all come a long way in our lives and now, Rock Band 4 is upon us. Please, sound off; I want to know who's still around.

Newbie... I was here to witness Hellashes out squeeze Lo7. Those were the days.

I'll take this moment to thank JC and the mod team who keep this place afloat!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the OP gave me so much nostalgia, I had to post. Recently picked up RB4, and I've been having a blast getting reacquainted with rhythm gaming. Haven't played seriously since 2011/2012, but it feels good to be back.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndestructibleSD wrote:
Reading the OP gave me so much nostalgia, I had to post. Recently picked up RB4, and I've been having a blast getting reacquainted with rhythm gaming. Haven't played seriously since 2011/2012, but it feels good to be back.

that's amazing! it's always great to have a old player come back to play the new game
MarthAltea  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, man, such memories. i'm afraid my own accomplishments weren't so big, but i had so much fun playing guitar hero and rock band back in the day. i was kind of a legend among my friends for my skill, even though i wasn't anywhere near close to the level of the pros.

i remember having to pick my jaw up off the floor when i heard about hellashes FCing jordan. i remember telling a friend of mine that someone had gotten 100% on it on expert, and she had basically the same reaction.
i remember reading the headline "TTFAF FC'd by iamchrisforlife" while i was on the phone with my dad, nearly shitting my pants, and telling my dad the news. dad was never really a gamer, but he knew enough about guitar hero to know why i was flipping my shit. i remember billtvshow managing to hit the "ow!" in next to you on vocals, then posting a video of himself hyperventilating and rambling from the sheer adrenaline of having done the impossible. i could go on for much longer, but the point i want you to take away is that i miss the glory days.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here. Rhythm gaming was the one thing I could always dive into obsessively for a long period of time and be fine with. I tend to hop from hobby to hobby rather quickly otherwise. As for what I play between GH/RB, it's honestly whatever I feel like. Could play a handful of songs on RB3 and then switch to GH3 or something. Just all over the place, really. Played a lot of RB4 a while ago, and the game is pretty fun.

Overall, I think the thing I miss the most about SH is playing in a band. The Gavinners(w/ Hailz, JR, and elx) were the most fun I ever had with it, and goodness knows how many bands MACGYVERRRRR and I had to make in the past, lol.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Twang  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how much of an impression I ever left, but I was pretty active during all those big moments. I remember the Jordan FC, I remember when Chris got TTFAF and feeling residual pride because he lived like two towns over from me.

I came here today as a bit of research for a college essay I'm doing and was genuinely surprised SH even still exists. My last sign in was back in 2010 and that's pretty close to the last time I played any GH or RB. Seeing a lot of your unchanged avatars is a blast from the past. Damn.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
MaximusDM  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How old is old?
I know when I started here I was trying to master easy leaderboards so I could say I was at least good at something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: