FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
3/19 - Final Blitz Songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: 3/19 - Final Blitz Songs Reply with quote

HMXHenry wrote:
Hey gang,

On March 19th, tracks previously available as part of Rock Band Blitz will be made available for download as singles in the Rock Band Music Store! These tracks include Kool & The Gang’s “Jungle Boogie,” Shinedown’s “Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay),” and Tears For Fears’ “Shout.” An optional Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrade will be available for “Jungle Boogie”!

Players can still pick up the controller-based arcade rhythm action of Rock Band Blitz on PlayStation®Network for $14.99 and Xbox LIVE Arcade for 1200 Microsoft Points™. Rock Band Blitz comes with the above songs, along with 22 more hit tracks, all fully compatible with a full band and instruments in Rock Band 3!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii, and PlayStation®3 system (March 19th, 2013):

• Kool & the Gang – “Jungle Boogie” O X

• Shinedown – “Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay Boom)” O

• Tears For Fears – “Shout” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system March 19th)

Price:

$1.99 USD, £1.19 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points ™, 200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (80 Microsoft Points™, 100 Wii Points™), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

Was anyone surprised?

(Thought I should post this for the people that still play RB on Wii.)
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO WHY NO SHOUT PRO???

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
megallica  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I would definitely have picked Diamond Eyes or Shout for the Pro Upgrade over Jungle Boogie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jungle Boogie has the most iconic riff (its bassline), is the most well known song (followed by Shout, I'd say) and has the simplest guitar chart (One basic riff with nuances here and there)

Of course it'd be the pro choice, given some previous pro songs. Also it was leaked ages back, but whatever.

Anyway, ignoring the lolnoonecares/AORB factor of the songs, it's a great week. I bloody well love Shout. Best song on Blitz IMO.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Jungle Boogie has the most iconic riff (its bassline), is the most well known song (followed by Shout, I'd say) and has the simplest guitar chart (One basic riff with nuances here and there)

Of course it'd be the pro choice, given some previous pro songs. Also it was leaked ages back, but whatever.

Anyway, ignoring the lolnoonecares/AORB factor of the songs, it's a great week. I bloody well love Shout. Best song on Blitz IMO.

I agree. Jungle Boogie would be great pro practice for guitar and bass.

And this is the best Blitz week, in my opinion. Three good songs (or at least three fun songs on almost all instruments). Glad this is the final Blitz week.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheLonging wrote:

I agree. Jungle Boogie would be great pro practice for guitar and bass.

Bass? Yes. Guitar? Probably not. It'll be 90% just one fret with muted strums in between. But oh well. Bass alone is worth the pro upgrade though!

And yeah. I may not have a vested interest in the Blitz weeks given that I already own the game, seeing all the songs come out individually, and putting myself in the mindset of "would I be excited about these if I didn't already own them?" it makes me realize how decent the Blitz setlist really is. A lot of these weeks would make me genuinely excited if I didn't already own the songs.
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diamond eyes will be one of my next purchases. Jungle boogie will be added to my backup list (which I can get around to soon) and Shout is... a good song that feels like it could end 3 minutes before it does. I'm still unsure on that one. Good blitz week though

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pig-serpent wrote:
Diamond eyes will be one of my next purchases. Jungle boogie will be added to my backup list (which I can get around to soon) and Shout is... a good song that feels like it could end 3 minutes before it does. I'm still unsure on that one. Good blitz week though

I don't understand the logic of cherry-picking a handful of songs from Blitz when you could just buy the whole game for the cost of those songs individually?
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:
Pig-serpent wrote:

I don't understand the logic of cherry-picking a handful of songs from Blitz when you could just buy the whole game for the cost of those songs individually?

He's a Wii owner.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Icemage  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
Icemage wrote:
Pig-serpent wrote:

He's a Wii owner.

Ahah! Never mind then, carry on.
Pig-serpent  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have a Wii, or else I would've bought the game the week it came out.

There are some pretty cool songs in the game though, so I don't want to boycott or anything like that. whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: