FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Keyboardist Rivalry! Taking sign-ups/Goals added!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Keyboardist Rivalry! Taking sign-ups/Goals added! Reply with quote

Current Goals:

Nonsensical Tier:
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) Keyboard Solo 98%/GS
Roundabout Pass with No-Fail mode OFF
Antibodies 5*
Head Like a Hole FC
Piano Man FC
The Entertainer GS
Queen all songs GS
25 or 6 to 4 FC
Through the Fire and Flames GS

Tier 1:
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) Keyboard Solo 88%
Paradise by the Dashboard Light 5*
Antibodies pass with no-fail mode OFF
Lynyrd Skynyrd all songs 5*
Cold As Ice FC
20th Century Boy FC
Break on Through (to the Other Side) FC
Du Hast FC

Tier 2:
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) 5*
Bohemian Rhapsody GS
Imagine FC
Me Enamora FC
In a Big Country GS
Humanoid FC
Kiling Loneliness FC
Living In America GS

Tier 3:
Do You Feel Like We Do (Live) Pass
Here I Go Again 5*/GS
Imagine pass with no-fail mode OFF
Light My Fire pass
Break On Through (To the Other Side) pass
Roundabout 3* (No-fail allowed)
Cold As Ice pass
Me Enamora pass
Everybody Wants to Rule the World pass
Miami 2017 (See the Lights Go Out On Broadway) pass/5*
She's Always a Woman pass
Scenes From An Italian Restaurant 5*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current standings:

Nonsensical:
xGaberadex - 0
RushJunkie3 - 1
GanonMetroid - 0

Tier 1
2003041 - 0
RJUCPU - 0

Tier 2
MasterNobody - 2

Tier 3
ShadoWolf - 6
Hobo111 - 1
Skyp1e - 9

???
Machetemonkey - 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT:
Well, Gabe and I were talking a bit ago about the drum thread, which has goals each week (or, used to..) for people to try to accomplish on their own time. We thought it would be cool to extend this idea out to those who play Keys on the KEYBOARD. Sorry keytarrists.

There will be 3-5 goals per difficulty tier. I will add more if I think of more or if I get more suggestions.

There will be four difficulty tiers. I would say Omega, A, B and C, but let's not be complete copycats, eh?

The top tier will be "Nonsensical". Yes, it is a word This will be the hardest set of goals to accomplish, so be prepared.

The next three will just be 1, 2 and 3. Probably sounds like I'm copycatting, but I am incredibly uncreative, so gimme a break.

1 will be second highest, then 2 and 3 will be the easiest goals.

We are open for signups. Anybody can join, as long as you play on the keyboard for all of the goals. It doesn't matter if you aren't the best at it, it's all in fun and motivation to keep playing keys, so let's just roll with it.

Also, we need goal ideas for Tiers 2 and 3, so please PM me with ANY ideas you have and I will take them into consideration. If you want to join, please post a reply with which division you would like, as well as your console. If you improve or can't do any goals in your division, you can jump between tiers, but try to stay in one tier please!
EDIT: Please suggest mainly on-disc songs for goals for the time being, until we get more people to join. I completely forgot about that when making Nonsensical and Tier 1 goals, but there aren't many insane on-disc songs anyways, minus Roundabout, Antibodies, and Llama, and we have 2 of those covered.
EDIT: I have added goals for ALL tier levels, so let's get this rolling guys! If anybody would like me to change them or add more, such as DLC goals or something, let me know.
EDIT: Also, I don't think I mentioned it, but for picture/video proof, I will not be very strict, but if you CAN, please just snap a picture of the stats or of the leaderboard even. If it is an FC, please include the streak and notes hit, because it is really easy to overhit one of the keys and only get 100%. If it is a video for a no fail pass, video would be greatly appreciated.

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.

Last edited by RushJunkie3 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 am; edited 22 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
Voltgloss  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume this rivalry is for "standard" Keys, not Pro Keys?

RB3 Expert Pro Keys FCs: 58/63 + 214 DLC. My accomplishments thread.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voltgloss wrote:

You are correct. I would have included Pro, but so few people play Pro, and I have no idea what goals there would be to make for pro. Pro Keys would be better with it's own thread imo, otherwise it will get to be too much and too confusing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Needs moar tier 4.
Skyp1e  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
Voltgloss wrote:

You are correct. I would have included Pro, but so few people play Pro, and I have no idea what goals there would be to make for pro. Pro Keys would be better with it's own thread imo, otherwise it will get to be too much and too confusing.

Relief and disappointment all at once! *sigh*

I don't really play standard keys at all, but I might give this a try. Let me think about it first before you put my hat in the ring.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyp1e wrote:
RushJunkie3 wrote:
Voltgloss wrote:

Relief and disappointment all at once! *sigh*

I don't really play standard keys at all, but I might give this a try. Let me think about it first before you put my hat in the ring.

Alright. Also, I still need suggestions for Tiers 2 and 3 goals, so everybody please help me out!

machetemonkey  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in joining up with this.

I'm mostly a pro keys player now, but I got halfway-decent at standard keys back when I started and I still enjoy doing standard keys once in a while.
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

machetemonkey wrote:
I'd be interested in joining up with this.

I'm mostly a pro keys player now, but I got halfway-decent at standard keys back when I started and I still enjoy doing standard keys once in a while.

Awesome!

Any idea what group level you would like to join?

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo111 wrote:
Needs moar tier 4.
What Hobo said. I'd be interested in learning keys, rather than just Key-tarring everything, and I could do with the motivation.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:
Needs moar tier 4.
What Hobo said. I'd be interested in learning keys, rather than just Key-tarring everything, and I could do with the motivation.

I will just make Tier 3 the easiest of goals, which it was before, but I will make them even easier than the goals I have currently. But this is where I need ideas, I have no idea what to come up with for easier goals :S

Thanks for (wanting to) participate!

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RushJunkie3 wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:
Needs moar tier 4.

I will just make Tier 3 the easiest of goals, which it was before, but I will make them even easier than the goals I have currently. But this is where I need ideas, I have no idea what to come up with for easier goals :S

Let's just say that PASSING songs would be Tier 3, and that Imagine FC would be Tier 2. Maybe FCing songs 1-5 in the breakdown could be potential goals.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
RushJunkie3  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
RushJunkie3 wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:
Hobo111 wrote:
Needs moar tier 4.

Let's just say that PASSING songs would be Tier 3, and that Imagine FC would be Tier 2. Maybe FCing songs 1-5 in the breakdown could be potential goals.

That seems like it would work out. Thanks for the idea, I'll talk to Gabe and start working on it!

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, another question:

Do we have to play one-handed?
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:

Do we have to play one-handed?
How would he know if you were playing one or two-handed?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: