FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to: RB3 customs for 360, no mods. ((Updated))
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:
Quick question: If I have the .mogg open in Audacity, can I add silence to all the tracks or take away like 10ms of audio from the beginning without having to redo everything in Magma? I typically delete the .wav for the songs when I'm done and don't remember the offsets I used, I just know how much I need to take off =/

just copy silence infront and glue it together inside reaper and use the reaper render to make the backingtrack wav file. I think the game will see it as a problem if you change the end time cause of the [end] event.

Actually, the audio would just get cut off earlier/extend by how much silence i put in or take out. Honestly, I just did it again in Audacity real quick because I don't wanna waste time if it didnt work and just freeze my system, and then do everything again. Thanks anyways.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Co2 Outbr3ak
EvinC  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Customs can indeed be played online, I have the secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpY7PkJW84Y
psymatiq  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm or death...plus you forgot to unlock the venue :P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

psymatiq wrote:
pm or death...plus you forgot to unlock the venue :P

This. Please do explain how you did this online
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Co2 Outbr3ak
EvinC  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just saying...its possible. I'd rather not reveal it because the method could easily be used to fake highscores for legit DLC which some people will take advantage of. Then there could be a huge controversy and I don't want to be pointed back to as the guy who started it all :S if someone else discovers it and posts it, that's on them. I don't want to be responsible for people screwing up all of HMXs boards.
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34918
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvinC wrote:
I'm just saying...its possible. I'd rather not reveal it because the method could easily be used to fake highscores for legit DLC which some people will take advantage of. Then there could be a huge controversy and I don't want to be pointed back to as the guy who started it all :S if someone else discovers it and posts it, that's on them. I don't want to be responsible for people screwing up all of HMXs boards.

Well if people could fake high scores for official DLC, then I assume it involves changing the songid in the .dta? If so, does the method involve changing the id to that of an official song on official/rbn dlc? If that's how then I guess I see how that could be used for faking.

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
Deschain  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it now in Will Rock For Food posts:

Must have exports, at least RB1/2, but GH:SH, GH:WT, and GH:M would also be cool kthxbai.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
EvinC  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:
EvinC wrote:

Well if people could fake high scores for official DLC, then I assume it involves changing the songid in the .dta? If so, does the method involve changing the id to that of an official song on official/rbn dlc? If that's how then I guess I see how that could be used for faking.

You said it, not me.
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvinC wrote:
People already take advantage of it. One example I can recall is Wanted Dead or Alive (RB1 version) on Guitar on 360.

I talked to the person and he acted like he was doing the world a favor for hacking the leaderboards.

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
EvinC wrote:
People already take advantage of it. One example I can recall is Wanted Dead or Alive (RB1 version) on Guitar on 360.

I talked to the person and he acted like he was doing the world a favor for hacking the leaderboards.

I'm still on edge that there's a way to do it without using already-official dlc. I'm wondering if songs will only work using UGC_xxxxx or actual number song_ids? Could anyone make a custom, use a UGC_xxxxx for it's song_id (one that isn't currently being used on RBN), and have someone else use your custom as well and see if that works?
EvinC  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
EvinC wrote:

I'm still on edge that there's a way to do it without using already-official dlc. I'm wondering if songs will only work using UGC_xxxxx or actual number song_ids? Could anyone make a custom, use a UGC_xxxxx for it's song_id (one that isn't currently being used on RBN), and have someone else use your custom as well and see if that works?

5 digits for the number correct? Cause I will.
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvinC wrote:
TAxxOUTBR3AKxx wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:
EvinC wrote:

5 digits for the number correct? Cause I will.

No, it's UGC_500xxxx where "x" is just random numbers. You'd have to pick 4 numbers that aren't used. I'm sure you could try using UGC_5009999.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, what would the ID for an official dlc song be? ie: b.y.o.b?

I'm trying to get a custom to work online

im a girl now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: geegSH
EvinC  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thewinnerisgeeg wrote:

What you would have to do is move a DLC that you bought over to your USB stick, then open it up with LeFluffie and extract the songs.dta and look at the ID.
thewinnerisgeeg  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvinC wrote:
thewinnerisgeeg wrote:

What you would have to do is move a DLC that you bought over to your USB stick, then open it up with LeFluffie and extract the songs.dta and look at the ID.

ok thanks! I wouldve done that but I didn't know how to look at dlc. Also could I also open up con files in lefluffie? That would save me some time

im a girl now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 51 of 52

Jump to: