FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jadiou wrote:
sugar honey ice & tea: 2/, 3/sk1-AS, 2/AB, 3/sk1-2p-ESF (Jadiou)

I got 218,620 points with this. The AS is easy but worth mentioning imo.

When I'm Gone (Dirty Honey): 3/sk1, 2/sk2 (Jadiou)

123,248 points.
Yeah always better to err on the side of caution. You'd rather it say AS and you hit it easily than it not say so and you not realize you had to and miss the chain if you were just playing casually.
EDIT: Well I missed it my first time even knowing it was there, so it's definitely warranted.
EDIT: I'm missing it in most runs..you're better at squeezing than you give yourself credit for, this is not impossible but harder than the majority of AS's, I don't just casually hit it without trying.
Jadiou  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Jadiou wrote:
sugar honey ice & tea: 2/, 3/sk1-AS, 2/AB, 3/sk1-2p-ESF (Jadiou)

I got 218,620 points with this. The AS is easy but worth mentioning imo.

When I'm Gone (Dirty Honey): 3/sk1, 2/sk2 (Jadiou)

123,248 points.
Yeah always better to err on the side of caution. You'd rather it say AS and you hit it easily than it not say so and you not realize you had to and miss the chain if you were just playing casually.
EDIT: Well I missed it my first time even knowing it was there, so it's definitely warranted.
EDIT: I'm missing it in most runs..you're better at squeezing than you give yourself credit for, this is not impossible but harder than the majority of AS's, I don't just casually hit it without trying.

When i was pathing the song I didn't miss it once and it felt really easy, but when i was doing it for spotlight i did miss it once and realized it's more difficult than i thought so the AS should definitely be there.
ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No entry for We Are Not Anonymous

2/, 3/FRS, 4/sk1 found on RBPV maybe someone can find credit
Zenzuki  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ItsUncleCarl wrote:
No entry for We Are Not Anonymous

2/, 3/FRS, 4/sk1 found on RBPV maybe someone can find credit

My DB is showing this path credited to - (serj42).
Jadiou  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Streak: 2/sk1-RS-ESF, 2/, 2/RS, 3/sk2-ESF

Found from RBPV. Grants 372 points more than the path we have here.

Highway To Oblivion: AI (Jadiou)

Story time. After spending 2 hours pathing this song I end up with a path "2/AT, 2/, 4/BOD, 3/BOD, 3/" Then I gave it a one more go and I realized this path is actually AI. Long story short I got 346,320 points with this and there's a couple hundred points I missed that I'll go after during the challenge.
wideningartist9  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:57 pm    Post subject: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

On Highway to Oblivion, do a 4/BOD after the second taps, and AI everywhere else as you said. That got me 346,616.

Jadiou wrote:

Story time. After spending 2 hours pathing this song I end up with a path "2/AT, 2/, 4/BOD, 3/BOD, 3/" Then I gave it a one more go and I realized this path is actually AI. Long story short I got 346,320 points with this and there's a couple hundred points I missed that I'll go after during the challenge.

Jadiou  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

wideningartist9 wrote:
On Highway to Oblivion, do a 4/BOD after the second taps, and AI everywhere else as you said. That got me 346,616.

Jadiou wrote:

You are right. That feels better and easier and the capped score for that seems to be 247,156. So I suggest for now:

Highway To Oblivion: 3AI, 4/AT, 2/ (Jadiou, wideningartist9)

But I think AI should be investigated by someone who is good at filling the pie on a long note before the phrase ends as I feel like on 4th act the full phrase (or at least very closely) could be filled making it the better path because then the last act would give extra points on top of that.

The Boys Are Back In Town (Live): 4/BOD, 2/AT, 2/sk2 (themoron112, Jadiou)

Was able to get almost 2k more points with this than the previous one. I got 203,300 points.
wideningartist9  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

Yes, we have a couple of leaderboards with 347,156. So, we are about about 550 points off. I suspect you are onto something with the early AI. Maybe there is an ESF lurking there?

Jadiou wrote:
wideningartist9 wrote:

Jadiou wrote:

You are right. That feels better and easier and the capped score for that seems to be 247,156. So I suggest for now:

But I think AI should be investigated by someone who is good at filling the pie on a long note before the phrase ends as I feel like on 4th act the full phrase (or at least very closely) could be filled making it the better path because then the last act would give extra points on top of that.

Was able to get almost 2k more points with this than the previous one. I got 203,300 points.

ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

& Delinquents: 3/sk2, 2/sk1, 2/, 2/sk2-ESF
I don't believe the ESF is necessary last act just 2/sk1 is fine gets all under OD, 2/ might even be better haven't tested

Never Enough: 2/2p-ESF, 2/2p-ESF, 2/2p-ESF
Just notation change

Last edited by ItsUncleCarl on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Jadiou  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

wideningartist9 wrote:
Yes, we have a couple of leaderboards with 347,156. So, we are about about 550 points off. I suspect you are onto something with the early AI. Maybe there is an ESF lurking there?

Jadiou wrote:
wideningartist9 wrote:

Jadiou wrote:

Oh yeah my bad I meant 347,156. This score is achieved with the 3AI, 4/AT, 2/ path. I suspect a little more might be possible with AI but I cant confirm because Im unable to get enough points on the second last act.
Jadiou  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survive: 2/DOD-ESF, 2/!, 3/DOD-ESF, 5/AT-sk1-ES1F (Jadiou)

~600 points better than the previous path. I'm currently first on PS4 with 330,972 points.
ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone test for confirmation

Fantasma: 4/, 2/, 4/sk2-ESF, 3/, 2/, 2/ (DarthDonkeySH/ItsUncleCarl)

I believe that this ESF scores slightly less than the 3/ this was actually done by accident as I missed acting on the 4th act listed as it currently is and even though I lazily acted after (I.e not trying to hit late as possible) I still got rank 1 on xbox with 352,652
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

Jadiou wrote:
wideningartist9 wrote:

Jadiou wrote:
wideningartist9 wrote:

Jadiou wrote:

Oh yeah my bad I meant 347,156. This score is achieved with the 3AI, 4/AT, 2/ path. I suspect a little more might be possible with AI but I cant confirm because Im unable to get enough points on the second last act.

I want to argue that the presence of a 2/AT as the first activation disqualifies it as counting as an AI. While I don't think there is precedence to activate early to throw OD, at least in the RB3/RB4 era/engines (to get a better activation path to make up for throwing away OD), it is, in theory, still possible.

Jadiou wrote:
Survive: 2/DOD-ESF, 2/!, 3/DOD-ESF, 5/AT-sk1-ES1F (Jadiou)

~600 points better than the previous path. I'm currently first on PS4 with 330,972 points.

Confirming this to be a far better path. Scored 331,036 but Rodrigo has a 331,132 and I think 331,2xx might be possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Jadiou  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Highway to Oblivion Reply with quote

elcanadiano wrote:
I want to argue that the presence of a 2/AT as the first activation disqualifies it as counting as an AI. While I don't think there is precedence to activate early to throw OD, at least in the RB3/RB4 era/engines (to get a better activation path to make up for throwing away OD), it is, in theory, still possible.

Yes and if a strange occasion with activating during or before taps happened that would be definitely noted that case. Also:

singemfrc wrote:
If the /AT is the only difference then I agree with eldersham that we should just change it to AI.
If the path is AI but it has AS, RS, FRS, or ! then it's worth writing out, but /AT is assumed anyway because you never activate before taps except in very very rare situations where it's basically an FRS.
ItsUncleCarl  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rage (Live): 2/FRS, 2/sk2
FRS: As words hit right side OD bar

Also 2/sk1 and 2/sk2 score the same

Confirming Grey Path
Women: 3/BOD EwO

Body Talks: 3/BOD, 2/BOD

This is just a notation change it was 3/sk1 but it's also BOD and I restarted once because I second guessed myself thinking I had made a mistake on pathing skipping 2, (otherwise why wouldn't you use BOD) perhaps its personal preference but I always feel BOD should take priority instead of counting skips no matter how trivial the skips are
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 169, 170, 171 ... 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 170 of 209

Jump to: