FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GreenDay : Rockband Vocal Paths Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dogfoodnyc  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia -

3/2/2sk2/2sk2/4sk1/3BOD/4sk6(right before the last four phrases)

going to tweak it now because I am not sure if it's me sucking at squeezing or i still need to tweak a bit since it is about 2K off the Overall top score.

With this path you hit 521K and change

Thanks to RJUCPU explaining to me what ES really meant.. here is the path

3/2/2sk2/2sk2/4sk1/2sk1/2ES/4sk6(right before the last four phrases)

This should be it.

My YouTube Channel
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The path for Minority should just be AI. There are only two activation windows and you hit both of them.

Minority: AI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murder City: 3/(after the first "Aah" phrase), 3/(after the last "Desperate")-ES

Sorry I didn't count the phrases, but I'm sure someone else can translate it into standard notation. I want to guess that's the same path RJUCPU is using, and with a good end squeeze you can complete the final phrase to earn an optimal score.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Idiot corrections...

Extraordinary Girl's 2nd activation skips two windows.

Extraordinary Girl: 2/sk1-ES, 2/sk2, 2/sk1

Letterbomb is just 2/ 2/ with EwO, so it should read AI for all immediates.

Letterbomb: AI EwO

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does these path are for all difficulties or only Expert ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
does these path are for all difficulties or only Expert ?

i'm pretty sure the only difference between difficulties as far as scoring is concerned
is that each phrase is worth a proportionally lower amount for lower difficulties,
but since every part of every phrase is lower by the same percentage,
the optimal path for one difficulty should be the same as the optimal path for every other difficulty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Song Of the century should be 3/ ends up with 42k
rastabot1  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HeIsTehWalrus wrote:
Song Of the century should be 3/ ends up with 42k

The path that's posted gives you the same thing...

MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
Murder City: 3/(after the first "Aah" phrase), 3/(after the last "Desperate")-ES

Sorry I didn't count the phrases, but I'm sure someone else can translate it into standard notation. I want to guess that's the same path RJUCPU is using, and with a good end squeeze you can complete the final phrase to earn an optimal score.

It's

Murder City: 3/sk5, 3/sk3-ES.

It's actually not hard to hit the ES, but getting all of that last phrase under OD is tough.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See The Light: 2/, 3/sk2, 4/sk1

You can activate that 4/sk1 one window later and see if that gets a better squeeze.

Geek Stink Breath: 4/sk2-ES

Activate during the censored word to break 111k+.

The Static Age: 3/sk1, 2/sk1, 3/sk2

I broke 245k with this path.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: AJayN85 Wii Friend Code: 6157189564583521
stefb42  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've got to say there's some good vocal paths on here,got myself some pretty good scores following them even though i can't really sing,i was just wondering if anyone has a good path for homecoming,i've scored 532,640 on it but it's a long way of the best scores,i just used my OD when it seemed fitting and didn't finish with any,so a path if anyone has one would be greatly appreciated
thanks
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefb42 wrote:
i've got to say there's some good vocal paths on here,got myself some pretty good scores following them even though i can't really sing,i was just wondering if anyone has a good path for homecoming,i've scored 532,640 on it but it's a long way of the best scores,i just used my OD when it seemed fitting and didn't finish with any,so a path if anyone has one would be greatly appreciated
thanks

I'm working on a path. The general structure and activation points are in my head, and now I just gotta work out the fine details.

Stupid nine minute-long songs, haha.
stefb42  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
stefb42 wrote:
thanks

I'm working on a path. The general structure and activation points are in my head, and now I just gotta work out the fine details.

Stupid nine minute-long songs, haha.

cool,i've had a few tries but can't seem to sing and count the OD phrases at the same time,but what i have found is it was good to have a full bar of OD and set it off at the end just before the wavy home phrase with the OD,can get a good 4 lines or more at 8x,boosted my score quite a bit,just out of intrest,do you know how many OD phrases there is in this song in total?if i knew that i could possibly figure a decent path
thanks
AJayN85  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On second thought... Now that I've got the Homecoming path all worked out, maybe I'll keep it to myself for a little while. ;)

But here's your hint: if my count is correct, there are 18 OD phrases in the song.
Vickie  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJayN85 wrote:
On second thought... Now that I've got the Homecoming path all worked out, maybe I'll keep it to myself for a little while. ;)

But here's your hint: if my count is correct, there are 18 OD phrases in the song.

Honestly, I can't blame you. I'm working too on a path for Homecoming, so hopefully I'll find also something. And I will keep it for myself.

And please, check your PM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: