FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
lego rock band need guitar/bass
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: lego rock band need guitar/bass Reply with quote

ok so we are making a lego rb full band fc band, and unlike some other bands i have had this will not fall through because i know ill be on this 24/7

requirements: you must get the game on release, and you must be capable of getting quite a few fcs, as in like 90% of a game like this which will mostly be easier stuff

lineup
drums- me (72 rb fcs and 225 dlc fcs)
vox- mysario(rb2 fgfc)
guitar/bass- shaftedofadown (mostly did voxtar but has alot of impressive fcs not sure exact stats)

this will be played rb2, and i dont want anyone that i have been in a band with before to join so sorry for those of you that would have wanted to band again. and us 3 are all pumped about the awesome songs so you better be to if you apply

Last edited by TH3DARKM3TAL on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TH3 DARK M3TAL
Shaftedofadown  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: lego rock band need guitar/bass Reply with quote

TH3DARKM3TAL wrote:

guitar/bass- shaftedofadown (mostly did voxtar but has alot of impressive fcs not sure exact stats)

I'm starting to post my scores now. Like vox and guitar. It's pretty sporadic though cause i play gh2 one day, then rb1 the next. Hopefully around winter break it'll all be updated. I look like a noob every time I try to play with people
itzJV  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the game even HAVE online play? Last I checked, they didn't mention anything about it.
FoG  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itzJV wrote:
Does the game even HAVE online play? Last I checked, they didn't mention anything about it.
I'm not even sure if it does have it.

[quote=/"MarkMadness/"]i actually got my china cymbal today and put it on my head and sang china hat[/quote]
My YouTube - My Twitter - My Accomplishments
[quote=/"dudextr/"][10:02:26 PM] xtr: yeah, it''''s too painful now
[10:06:12 PM] xtr: it looks like i have chlamidya[/quote]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Scythera
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoG wrote:
itzJV wrote:
I'm not even sure if it does have it.

they would be retarded to not put in online....

EDIT: no online play, so we will play the songs on rock band 2, but lego only

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm this lego rock band game is making me want to play again.
WillKill4points  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey wats up man yea im definitely getting lego rock band and would like to try for you u can send me a message or add my gamertag if you want to maybe we can talk or something or maybe play some rock band.

GT: WilKill4points
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: WillKill4points
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WillKill4points wrote:
hey wats up man yea im definitely getting lego rock band and would like to try for you u can send me a message or add my gamertag if you want to maybe we can talk or something or maybe play some rock band.

GT: WilKill4points

sure thing, would you mind listing some accomplishments? and will you have enough MSP to transfer these to rb2 on release?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for this. There are two roles I'd be interested in:

1) I love the Bass. I have FCs on over half of RB2, and I would gladly play every song in LRB without ever once trying to comandeer the Guitar.

2) I'm also a multi-instrumentalist, so if you don't think I'm well-qualified enough to be in your 'first-choice' band, please consider me as a sub for all four instruments (though my Drums are shaky).

> Stats & Gamertag <

If you do think I'm worth a shot, then I would like to play together before LRB comes out - just to make sure we can actually play together and enjoy each others' company. Regardless, good luck with your band.
cbar323  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested, I have FC's of about 55 on-disc RB2 songs and I could probably get 75 on bass without much effort I will most likely get this game within a week of its release.

GT: SnAk3bIt316

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jake i'm sure you can pick and choose from this group!

but just a heads up, i will buy the game on release day, transfer it and everything... but i have three tests next week back-to-back-to-back. monday-tuesday-wednesday. i have to be ready for my test on wednesday, so the second that test is over, i will be rushing home to play with you guys.

meaning that i might not actually play on release day... UNLESS, if we FBFC Dig. In that case, I can play from about 7-9CT... or 6-8. whatever works for you guys.
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry i have been lazy with this and didnt send out any invites or anything, i can tell you once the game comes out i will be avidly looking to get the band together so if your still interested make sure to post here again or message me on XBL and remember this is an fbfc band so please be somewhat good

TH3 Dark M3tal - gamertag

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not 100% sure that I'm getting the game yet, but I'll throw my name out there. It seems like a lot of fun! I would like to apply for the guitar position, and if you want, I could even be a backup drummer if you have any songs that annoy you or anything. I'm already friends with shaft (THATS ANOTHER NAME FOR PENISSS LOLOL) so that always helps.

GT: Matty Eds

Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MjEsyndrome wrote:
I'm not 100% sure that I'm getting the game yet, but I'll throw my name out there. It seems like a lot of fun! I would like to apply for the guitar position, and if you want, I could even be a backup drummer if you have any songs that annoy you or anything. I'm already friends with shaft (THATS ANOTHER NAME FOR PENISSS LOLOL) so that always helps.

Thanks

THEDARKMETAL doesn't know if he can export the Lego songs onto his hard drive yet. so all of this is waiting on him.

but I def will do bass instead of guitar if matty eds is doing this. he's a freaking beast

BigFatBob wrote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, SUPERMAN, THOUGH. I ain't never seen a nigga puttin' a song on his back like that before, though!
TH3DARKM3TAL  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaftedofadown wrote:
MjEsyndrome wrote:

Thanks

THEDARKMETAL doesn't know if he can export the Lego songs onto his hard drive yet. so all of this is waiting on him.

but I def will do bass instead of guitar if matty eds is doing this. he's a freaking beast

ill delete everything i need to for this, just FYI modern warfare 2 is coming out next week so that will cut back my time on RB2, but ya i guess this band is set now! just gotta find a way for shaft to export
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: