FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
IndestructibleSD AND Dark1243 GEETAR RIVALRY!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dark1243  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: IndestructibleSD AND Dark1243 GEETAR RIVALRY!!! Reply with quote

Ok, so heres the deal. I log on today to see that Indestructible(now being referred to as the Dan Meister) has 14 geetar FCs, and I, as you can imagine, am suprised.

The Dan Meister, as all of you know, is one of the top ranking vocalists on the PS3, usually ahead of Wesker for first, or behind him for second. Seeing him have 14 geetar FCs came as a complete and total shock...

So i, being a bassist, would not stand for this. One of my goals is to start working on geetar FCs, already having a few. So, being the competitive B**** that i am, i wanted to beat him.

A few IMs and a misunderstanding later, this epic rivalry was born.

The basis for this rivalry are two things:

Get the most guitar FCs over the other person... AND get a better score on said song that the other person.

Pictures are not required, we both trust each other enough... and i know he wont lie xD

This MAY or MAY NOT go into DLC... but either way, expect a fun filled rivalry... and a whole lot of replies from only us two xD

Since danny can't post for 10 days, he'll just IM me his total...

These are the totals:

Dan Meister: 14
Dark1243: 14

TIED
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: