FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Playoffs Begin Sunday!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elx  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Playoffs Begin Sunday! Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that round 1 of playoffs will begin on Sunday January 11th, just like a normal league round. At this tume we will post 1st round songs and brackets. Expect the brackets to be around roughly half the active players in round 4 for your league. There are 3 main things to keep in mind going into playoffs.

1) PHOTO PROOF IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PLAYERS, IN ALL LEAGUES. If you can not provide this, PM your commissioner so that you will not be placed in the bracket.

2) Besides team leagues and One Man Band leagues, which are full week rounds, playoffs rounds are half weeks running from Sunday through Wednesday and Thursday through Saturday.

3) If you did not submit for week 4 but still are high enough to rank for playoffs, you must PM your commissioner to inform tem that you still want to be in playoffs.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Playoffs Begin Sunday! Reply with quote

elx wrote:
Sunday January 11th

Happy birthday to me.

Awesome to hear, though. I've been checking every day hoping for the bracket to be up.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
CraZy  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will there be alternates as well?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: p34nUt 13188
nintendoboy90091  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CraZy wrote:

I am also wondering the same thing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: UR PLAYER 2
elx  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nintendoboy90091 wrote:
CraZy wrote:

I am also wondering the same thing.

Yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: