FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Marioluigi94: So I'm alive and I FCed the entire Scarred Solo on video
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Fantastic stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/7/11: EDIT: HOLY BALLS, Pandemonium guitar FC!!! I thought I would never FC this when I 1st played it, and after only one choke, I did it! 2nd ever? 1/7 Chaotrope guitar FCs, Betrayed or Ceraunophobia next, Ceraunophobia is a chokefest though.

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
chachi111  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your telling me... you Played RB3 for 3hrs straight and FC'ed all of them.........

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there's any chance you could snag Alpha Strike bass, that'd be pretty awesome.

Also, I think Adohu GSed Nihilanth back on RB2, but the fact that you got such a huge score to get it in RB3 is...DAYUMN.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigFatBob wrote:
If there's any chance you could snag Alpha Strike bass, that'd be pretty awesome.

Also, I think Adohu GSed Nihilanth back on RB2, but the fact that you got such a huge score to get it in RB3 is...DAYUMN.

If I get consistant on the hard part on Alpha Strike, Id definately go for it. Also, gold stars are much harder to get on songs in RB3 then in RB2, like more than 100K difference on Nihilanth I think.
@Chachi, yes, I played for 3 hours straight to get the FCs :P

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beyond impressive, good sir. Chaotrope bass FCs range from relatively impressive to holy fuck what the shit just happened. Pandemonium SRFC? How the hell, that one is fuckin balls hard, you are just too good. And nice guitar FC too :P

I second the motion to FC alpha strike And any of the other unFCd bass songs lol

Also, there's an amazing Chaotrope all songs bass FC banner somewhere in the banner thread. Granted, there's gonna be some more Chaotrope released but you could actually but that banner to good use while you can

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s2kmatt wrote:
Also, there's an amazing Chaotrope all songs bass FC banner somewhere in the banner thread. Granted, there's gonna be some more Chaotrope released but you could actually but that banner to good use while you can

If you have any way of proving your Septilogy and Pandemonium Bass FCs, I'll take them off the list in the bass top 75 thread. Without them, all that's left is Alpha Strike, Your Treachery Will Die With You and The Resonance. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
s2kmatt wrote:

If you have any way of proving your Septilogy and Pandemonium Bass FCs, I'll take them off the list in the bass top 75 thread. Without them, all that's left is Alpha Strike, Your Treachery Will Die With You and The Resonance. Good luck.

Does XBL proof count? My camera was dead, so I couldnt get a pic.

b0bb0  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sir, are a god.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b0bb0 wrote:
You sir, are a god.

Lol thanks
5/10/11: I am trying to gold star all of the Chaotrope songs on guitar, and right now, I am at 5/7. I still need Reaper (Idk what the cutoff is, but Im probably close), and Baptized By Fire (Once I get a 95% solo instead of a 93%, I might get gold).

Perre  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gold star cutoff for Reaper is insane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwL9HBIo-YI&feature=channel_video_title
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perre wrote:
The gold star cutoff for Reaper is insane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwL9HBIo-YI&feature=channel_video_title

Um.....holy ****. He wouldve probably got gold stars though if he used sp on the 2nd solo in a better spot.
Im not even going for all Chaotrope gold stars anymore, too frustrating >_> Im going to see how much of my DLC I can FC, and as of right now, I FCed Powerslave on my 1st try, lolez.

marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5/11/11: Im getting bored with Rb, so I thought that getting a full series FC would be fun (RB 1, 2, and 3, no TBRB, LRB, GDRB, ACDC). Ive already done RB3, and so Im on RB2, and Ive FCed every impossible tier song today (lolez). RB3 is much harder lol. Toughest songs I have left are probably Lazy Eye (I can hit the Gtr Lead 2 about half the time), and Let There Be Rock (saving for last :P). I might be forgetting some difficult songs, but w/e, Ill FC them all pretty fast.
Im expecting a FSFC within a week LOL (Inb4GGAHTisgay).

s2kmatt  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can you be getting bored when there are ridiculous dlc/rbn guitar FCs to get? :P

I would say good luck on getting rb1 and 2 fgfcs but something tells me you don't need any luck lol

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego RB? AC/DC? Beatles? Green Day RB? If you're not including those then it isn't a FSFC not by a long shot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: