FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PS2/Wii seperate band rivalry! Songs up! PLAY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
82erkle  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
Butter knives, and thickback notebooks work wonders . You can use either two butter knives and duct tape them to your pedal, or, like me, you can take a really big thickback notebook, and cut out 4 shapes of the pedal, or a REALLY thick notebook, and cuz two the shape of the part where its broken, and then drill holes into the pedal through the notebook pieces, and screw them on there .

How's your scores coming, Seth?

Rock Band Accomplishment Thread
Proud owner of over 2,500+ expert Rock Band FC's.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
Warlock13  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I am using butter knives for the moment, but it is far from ideal.
My Accomplishments
Goals: Endless Setlist Completed [2/8/09]
Painkiller 4* [X (YES!)]
Visions 4* [X]
70 RB2 GS [X]
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll make scores due the 25th for this. No one has submitted scores yet besides Mark's guitarist . (Sorry, forgot your name, lol.)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: erkle82
el1t3v1rus  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:
Butter knives, and thickback notebooks work wonders . You can use either two butter knives and duct tape them to your pedal, or, like me, you can take a really big thickback notebook, and cut out 4 shapes of the pedal, or a REALLY thick notebook, and cuz two the shape of the part where its broken, and then drill holes into the pedal through the notebook pieces, and screw them on there .

Well I'm glad you moved this to the 25th, as I haven't had too much time off from work sadly. I'll hopefully have scores in by the deadline .

Edit: And also, love your sig, lol. Watched that movie last night, along with Journey to the Center of the Earth, because we went to the Drive-In. Both were pretty good, but I loved The Dark Knight.
[ ] 65 FC's
[ ] 70 FC's
[ ] 75 FC's
[ ] 78 FC's
[x] 1st Place
[9.37] 9.4 mil
RockBand Accomps.
My EL penny mod. Works beyond perfect!

Last edited by el1t3v1rus on 30 Oct 2008 19:55; edited 946,281 times in total
MarkMadness  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

el1t3v1rus wrote:
82erkle wrote:
el1t3v1rus wrote:

Well I'm glad you moved this to the 25th, as I haven't had too much time off from work sadly. I'll hopefully have scores in by the deadline .

Edit: And also, love your sig, lol. Watched that movie last night, along with Journey to the Center of the Earth, because we went to the Drive-In. Both were pretty good, but I loved The Dark Knight.

Journey to the Center of the Earth pwns.
lol

Anyways, el1t3, what are the paths for the songs?
Do you just wake up and piss excellence, or what?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: MarkMadnessSH
82erkle  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my RB disc is scratched so I can no longer play. Drums work for the PS3 however. When I put my RB disc in the PS3, it works. But in the PS2, it doesn't. I'm very sorry Seth, but you either need to find another guitarist or drop out. Also, if someone else wants to run this, you may start a new thread.

mattyboy11  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

82erkle wrote:
Well, my RB disc is scratched so I can no longer play. Drums work for the PS3 however. When I put my RB disc in the PS3, it works. But in the PS2, it doesn't. I'm very sorry Seth, but you either need to find another guitarist or drop out. Also, if someone else wants to run this, you may start a new thread.

OMG wow, the same exact thing happened to me and I was about to ask if I could join this. If someone wants to start this up again, I could be someone's drummer, lawl

YouTube Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: