FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A Place For Rockband Customs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LocalH  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNTX wrote:
thespike wrote:
DP means Double Pedal (Expert has double pedal, Hard is normal Expert).

Just a suggestion, why not swap them? Most of us don't own a (working) DBP, so why not let us be able to GS the songs that we don't need one for?

You can do this yourself and then be able to GS on both hard and expert. DTB editor, config/gen/star_thresholds.dtb, down at the VERY bottom, you'll see "difficulty_thresholds" with seven entries (the last of which you can ignore since it doesn't seem to be used). The first five entries (one of which the DTB editor shows as the name of a node under difficulty_thresholds, which is not technically correct) are for 1-5 stars, and the 6th is for GS, so just change the first kDifficultyExpert to kDifficultyHard and you'll be able to GS songs on hard now.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
TNTX  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
TNTX wrote:
thespike wrote:
DP means Double Pedal (Expert has double pedal, Hard is normal Expert).

Just a suggestion, why not swap them? Most of us don't own a (working) DBP, so why not let us be able to GS the songs that we don't need one for?

You can do this yourself and then be able to GS on both hard and expert. DTB editor, config/gen/star_thresholds.dtb, down at the VERY bottom, you'll see "difficulty_thresholds" with seven entries (the last of which you can ignore since it doesn't seem to be used). The first five entries (one of which the DTB editor shows as the name of a node under difficulty_thresholds, which is not technically correct) are for 1-5 stars, and the 6th is for GS, so just change the first kDifficultyExpert to kDifficultyHard and you'll be able to GS songs on hard now.

Didn't think about that, thanks. I'm also going to attempt to put in a 7*, and see what happens. The game will likely crash, but I don't see why they'd put it in if it does.
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Zero0920
samqwe  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a preview version of Tulips by Bloc Party

Offset: 3s (3000ms)
Overdrive: Yes
Instruments: ALL + VOCALS
Difficulties: ALL
Drumfills: Yes

I Couldn't test it yet so it might not work. Please give me feedback after playing!

http://savefile.com/files/1609445

THIS IS NOT THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE CHART

BTW the song "Tulips" is on the "Little Thoughts EP"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3GGKHfJM

EDIT: IF you want to take a look at it first, here is a version you can load in GHex (Guitar = Guitar, Guitar Coop = Drums, Rythm = Bass)

http://www.savefile.com/files/1609917
bobmat4  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can take my songs that I made for UNSIGNED, I've post the chart with it. They don't have all instruments, but you can do what you want with it, I will not be shock if you complete them and repost them, just says it to me, because I'll replace mine with your completed version.

Just look on this page:

http://www.unsigned-game.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=605

or on my website

http://bobmat4unsignedcustoms.synthasite.com

Last edited by bobmat4 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
boberta13k  

Location: Searching for the White Whale in the ocean, and I swear I will find him and venge my ivory leg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobmat4 wrote:
or on my website that I am creating (but there's not all my songs for the moment, I've just started the creation of the site last week, they will be all there if you wait a bit)

i noticed the artists after the dropkick murphys on your page just give me a blank page. do you mind fixing this? i personally am EXTREMELY EXITED TO PLAY METALLICA
Kotti  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fields of Despair update:

All I have left to do is vocals and other difficulties (most likely just Hard). Here's a video of bass and drums:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6hf4O4esc
The whole thing is a bit off-synch there's several reasons for that, but it's not too bad. It won't be like that when you get to play.

I'm going to edit out the keyboard solo's from guitar part to make it easier.

Last edited by Kotti on Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobmat4  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boberta13k wrote:
bobmat4 wrote:
or on my website that I am creating (but there's not all my songs for the moment, I've just started the creation of the site last week, they will be all there if you wait a bit)

i noticed the artists after the dropkick murphys on your page just give me a blank page. do you mind fixing this? i personally am EXTREMELY EXITED TO PLAY METALLICA

I've fix this today, you can look, all my songs are there, but the metallica ones are not done for the moment!!!
LocalH  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNTX wrote:
Didn't think about that, thanks. I'm also going to attempt to put in a 7*, and see what happens. The game will likely crash, but I don't see why they'd put it in if it does.

Looking at star_thresholds.dta, I don't think the game uses the very first "thresholds" array but the ones within the "band_thresholds" array, which if you'll notice have all the "7*" multipliers set to 99x, so you'll need to hit the DTB editor and change those values. I honestly don't know what will happen if you do hit a 7*.

Edit: Found something else - this may end up making 7* a GS and giving you a 6th star first, but I'm not sure. In ui/scoreboard.dta, there is a value "max_stars" set to 6, and there is an array called "stars" containing "star1" through "star5" - that seems to be the only place in the DTAs that those values are used, so adding "star6" here MAY work, or it may not.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
TNTX  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LocalH wrote:
TNTX wrote:

Looking at star_thresholds.dta, I don't think the game uses the very first "thresholds" array but the ones within the "band_thresholds" array, which if you'll notice have all the "7*" multipliers set to 99x, so you'll need to hit the DTB editor and change those values. I honestly don't know what will happen if you do hit a 7*.

Edit: Found something else - this may end up making 7* a GS and giving you a 6th star first, but I'm not sure. In ui/scoreboard.dta, there is a value "max_stars" set to 6, and there is an array called "stars" containing "star1" through "star5" - that seems to be the only place in the DTAs that those values are used, so adding "star6" here MAY work, or it may not.

Awesome find, I'll let you know what happens when I make my .iso.

Edit: Check your path, I don't have a .\ui\scoreboard.dta, or a .\ui\scoreboard.dtb.

Edit2: It's .\track\scoreboard.dtx

Edit3: Reading over the .dta, it looks like it'll keep adding stars until you're down to 1, and gold them once you get the last one.
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Zero0920
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved.
Coming soon: "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva
P.S. What's the directory to add song names? I can't find a songs.dtb.....
TNTX  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru wrote:
Reserved.
Coming soon: "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva
P.S. What's the directory to add song names? I can't find a songs.dtb.....

.\songs\songs.dtb
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
ComicBookGuru  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but my songs folder actually just has the songs. What's the full directory?
craventrio  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ComicBookGuru wrote:
Sorry, but my songs folder actually just has the songs. What's the full directory?

songs/gen/songs.dtb
TNTX  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craventrio wrote:
ComicBookGuru wrote:

songs/gen/songs.dtb

Keep forgetting that everything's in a gen folder I don't have them like that after extracted from my Ark.
Look no further!

BNSClub.png
bobmat4  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've now a forum, if you interrested, you could look for customs, post yours, etc... TAKE A LOOK AT IT!!! It's FREE!!!

http://bobmat4unsignedcustoms.freeforums.org

or there is a link for it on my website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: