FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Your Worst RB Choke
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragoonXD  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jWOatpL-4&feature=plcp

Bront  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to regularly choke on "Nom Nom Nom" on guitar. Finally got the FC a few days ago.

Yeah, not super hard, but it's easy to drop a note in the intro/outro.

Songs: Just over 1000.
anonymous_25  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This always comes to mind. 3:45 for fail.

Not my worst choke, but certainly my most entertaining, and of course my only one on video. I remember choking Carry On Wayward Son on guitar in the third to last note in about hour 3 of a 5 hour grind session. That was roughly 3 years ago and to this day I've only gone through grind sessions like that once or twice. The most recent one I can remember is Run to the Hills (RB1) on bass, the last hard song I needed for the FGFC. I had a graphics glitch where the note chart lagged on me for a second, it threw me off about 50 notes from the end, nearly 3 hours into grinding. That one, however, I was fortunate enough to get in only a few more runs.

I always count my lucky stars though when I remember I never choked Panic Attack bass, not once. My FC run was the first time I had even come terribly close to getting out of the Odd Riff/Bridge section.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/codenamesped/Rock%20Band%203%20videos/?action=view&current=AtTheGates-BlindedByFeargoldstars.mp4

It's an old song, and I've had it since it was released all those years ago. But I'm usually an on-again/off-again type player when it comes to most songs. I played this song for the first time in possibly a year or so just to upload here. I thought to myself, "This is an easy song to FC, but I haven't gotten it. Not that I care, so let's see where this goes."

This is the best I've ever done on this song. Those quick little trills will be the death of me...

And I'm sure you're saying, "You got this! Just play it again and you friggin' got it!" Well, I don't like grinding, and that's exactly what I was doing when going for the FC. Once I caught myself doing just that, I had to stop. Haven't touched the song since.
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While going for an FC of Heavy Weather on bass, I choked past the lolfill 8 times, including 5 times in the very last second of the song.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UKstFBpVl0&feature=plcp

not mine, but i sxtill haven't forgiven you spaz...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dabhPJBZZ2s Not a particularly hard FC, but to choke there on the last note because I thought the song had ended was depressing.

Also, off video, in a 1 hour grind session, I choked in the last 30 seconds of Icarus Lives on Bass 4 times. Still haven't got that FC yet >.>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeftrockX3 wrote:
I got past the bridge on CiaM bass with an fc, but choked right after.

Oh gosh, I did this like 5 times >_<

Stays in my signature until another Rush album comes out as DLC.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LeddyGee2112 PSN Name: LeddyGee2112
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had TONS of chokes going for FC's on Pro Keys. TONS.

Probably the 2 worst were Imagine (lol), and Get Up, Stand Up, both of which I choked on the VERY LAST NOTE.

Oddly enough, I had ZERO after-Bridge chokes on In A Big Country (thank fucking god, because it is so goddamn easy to choke after the Bridge).

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCwBjswX1U&feature=youtu.be probably this, even though ive had other really bad chokes, but I still haven't fced this yet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golly.... I've choked in that last fill before the ending break of Red Barchetta 13 times, 4 consecutively, still haven't FCd that, choked Buttersnips a couple of times on that last fill, Tree Village might be the worst though, any time you miss one of those last 3 rolls it's brutal

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
uSound  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xepher850 wrote:
Tree Village might be the worst though, any time you miss one of those last 3 rolls it's brutal

I tried to put that moment behind me...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Grand-master  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgka3Mq2a_c&feature=plcp this is probably my worst choke, other then that i had a panic attack outro choke.. not sure if there's any other bad chokes i've had
GamingDaze  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, theres this.

Much worse than that though I choked Constant Motion in the double kicks after the solo.

Much much MUCH worse, I choked Fear of the Dark in the outro blue hits. No shit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc RB Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: