FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Infinevent: Complete! Details in OP!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radoaos  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, I'm still a proficient expert guitar/bass, and a real good drummer (not quite up to iceoh). Keep me informed, as I live in asheville, so I could make it down without too much hassel.
Kratos  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
Update in the OP.

Sbury has decided to join in this craziness, and Dho might be joining as well. I'll be sending out PM's soon to people that live close by that might be interested in doing this. I don't want this to die...so I need help! Kratos, Subiime, help me out!

Don't worry dude, I DEFIDENTLY still plan on doing this. And sbury/dho, if one or both of you are driving, what are the chances of picking me up along the way?
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kratos wrote:
CHawk wrote:
Update in the OP.

Sbury has decided to join in this craziness, and Dho might be joining as well. I'll be sending out PM's soon to people that live close by that might be interested in doing this. I don't want this to die...so I need help! Kratos, Subiime, help me out!

Don't worry dude, I DEFIDENTLY still plan on doing this. And sbury/dho, if one or both of you are driving, what are the chances of picking me up along the way?

You're in VA right? If so, picking you up is no problem.

Muckytears  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was joking at first but now i really wanna do it. if i cud get my friends together wud u score duel us ? =p
swedenman  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually might be able to come up to North Carolina for a bit to check this out. My dad works in North Carolina during the weeks, so it's not totally out of the question.
ixf34rlessxi  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still be up for doing something like this if you want me. It'd be np driving anywhere to NC from where I live.

CHawk  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates in OP. Kratos, Subiime, sbury, BTS, and dho, please check and update on your thoughts pl0x.
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can POSSIBLY host. It's still a ways off, and don't know if my roommate will be up here this summer. Also, my place is pretty small (well, 2 stories, but each is small. We can fit 6-8 people, but sleeping arrangements would leave some on the floor), so use my place only as a last resort.

Not to sure on charity either. We should come up with a good plan to tackle the ~750 songs that are available, whether it be sleeping in shifts, etc.

CHawk  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sburymadness wrote:
I can POSSIBLY host. It's still a ways off, and don't know if my roommate will be up here this summer. Also, my place is pretty small (well, 2 stories, but each is small. We can fit 6-8 people, but sleeping arrangements would leave some on the floor), so use my place only as a last resort.

Not to sure on charity either. We should come up with a good plan to tackle the ~750 songs that are available, whether it be sleeping in shifts, etc.

Well, I can't host at my house AT ALL, considering it's crowded enough with me, my parents, and all my animals, I don't see that happening here.

I'm talking to some other people that might be interested, and SubIime might have to drop out due to a previous commitment. However, if these people that I'm talking to agree, and we get confirmation from Billtvshow and the others, we'll have 8 people! I won't mention names unless it's confirmed, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed!
Kratos  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHawk wrote:
sburymadness wrote:

Well, I can't host at my house AT ALL, considering it's crowded enough with me, my parents, and all my animals, I don't see that happening here.

I'm talking to some other people that might be interested, and SubIime might have to drop out due to a previous commitment. However, if these people that I'm talking to agree, and we get confirmation from Billtvshow and the others, we'll have 8 people! I won't mention names unless it's confirmed, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Try contacting ibite. He lives 20 minutes away from me (although I'm sure he STILL doesn't realize this).

Sbury, if you were able to pick me up, I live on the peninsula. I'm not sure what route you would be taking, but if you would need me to drive out west some to a meeting point, we could set that up between now and then.

We don't have to worry TOO much about rushing all the planning, we still have a good 6 months.

As for charities, theres the Red Cross, United Way, children's hostpital of the king's daughters, the salvation army,
CHawk  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Location set! Members confirm please!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooooooooooooooh I am quite excited.
sburymadness  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I remember my roommate telling me that they go to the mountains for a week during the summer. I think thats at the end of July. The very last week or something. You all want to shoot for that?

CHawk  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm cool with that. dho, Billtvshow, you guys cool with that?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How exciting is THIS!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: THE MephistoJak
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 2 of 21

Jump to: