FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rock Band 4 Vocal Paths (On Disc, DLC, All Others)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wideningartist9  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANIC: 4/, 4/ (wideningartist9)
MaxRenn82  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mountain Sound: 3/, 2/BOD, 2/ (MaxRenn82)

199,xxx

I got 199,260 but there's more to squeeze in the first couple activations.
wideningartist9  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Actually, for More The Victim, 3/, 3/BOD is better as there is a tiny opportunity for an extra 72 points on the back end of the last activation. 162,072 is the top score on the PS board currently. (Path courtesy of AsoXIX)

[PS I know I havent updated the spreadsheet in forever, been meaning to do it lately.]

No worries from me on the spreadsheet. I always copy the posts and send myself an email so I can always look them up later. That also helps with the RBPV path alternative syntax. I don't find it helpful, and Jadiou - this site's main path submitter - usually uses scorehero syntax, which I have learned from the scorehero spreadsheet.
wideningartist9  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slight enhancement on the notation for 7 Things

2/sk3, 2/sk2-RS, 2/BOD, Ew0 (Benjaxlax5)

That reverse squeeze needs to be done quickly to prevent running into the next energy phrase. So I would add the bang to it:

7 Things: 2/sk3, 2/sk2-RS!, 2/BOD, Ew0 (Benjaxlax5)
eldersham1  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going through the spreadsheet today to check for songs I was missing and man did I pick a bad time to do that... first off here's a couple paths not posted here yet for songs released since last sheet update:

The Gang's All Here: 4/sk1, 3/4p-ESF (RBPV)
L.E.S.: 2/sk1-RS, 2/BOD, 4/ (RBPV)

next some paths i didn't see that predate the last sheet update (no idea who to credit):

Back Through Time: 2/sk1, 2/BOD, 3/AB-sk1
Big Bottom: 2/, 2/sk1-ESF, 2/ESF
Serpentine Offering, The: 2/AB, 3/sk1, 2/BOD

lastly, since it will take a while when next updating the sheet anyway, might i suggest removing the front parenthesis from all the songs that start with them so they show up in the right place

there's also still a few songs that start with the word A that are hard to find (i.e. A Dios le Pido -> Dios le Pido, A)

also randomly Peg is strangely quite a bit out of place
eldersham1  

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dial Tone: AI
~302k

Peace That Starts the War: 3/sk1, 3/sk1
140400 + a tiny bit
Storm360  

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultraviolet: 2/, 2sk1-ESF, 2/ (Storm360)

Scored 129,460. Might be some more points available on the second act

Mary on a Cross: 2/, 3/, 3/BOD (Storm360)

186,640, more points if you're more accurate than I was, but I struggled a lot with this one
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: IMC PSN Name: Storm-Iz-SiK
eldersham1  

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary on a Cross: 2/, 3/sk1-AS, 2/(BOD)
is, at minimum, better on the average try... other path is only better if it's possible to get +1708 on the last activation, so unless someone confirms that, this is the path
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm360 wrote:
Ultraviolet: 2/, 2sk1-ESF, 2/ (Storm360)

Scored 129,460. Might be some more points available on the second act

FWIW I suspect the song soft or hard caps at 130,104. Maybe one of those lucky clips is possible in act 2. First and third activations are hard capped.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
Storm360  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to Better: AI (Storm360)

Capped at 128,900.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: IMC PSN Name: Storm-Iz-SiK
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itzJVonSH wrote:
Been using both ScoreHero and RBPV lately, updating some of the paths to avoid confusion for those that prefer using the SH notations. Also, the paths with an asterisk(*) in front of a song's name scores better than its previous path.

We're not going to go back and rewrite every path just to rewrite them. Only submit if it's a new path, or if rewriting it will make it significantly easier to read.
Also, please use one notation or the other. We are definitely not going to start doing hybrid paths like this, that's really just going to confuse people. 2/Se and 2/Sx are RBPV notation. 2/ESF and 2/ESP are scorehero notation. 2/ESFe or 2/ESFx are not valid notations at all. If you want to specify how easy a squeeze is in scorehero notation, add notes to the end.

wideningartist9 wrote:
Just an honest question here. In RBPV notation, /T means after taps OR after break. Why is this better than /AT and /AB? It seems that the RBPV notation doesn't provide the same amount of information.

This notation is used in Jason Aldean's "She's Country"
That is the one thing about RBPV notation that gets on my nerves. That part of her notation is not better.
It's really confusing when there are both taps and a timer but you're only skipping one and not the other, or when there are taps followed by a timer, but it only says /T and not /2T or /TT.

For She's Country, I didn't replace a SH notated path with a just an RBPV notated path, I replaced the whole path here with a better one that was on RBPV, and because it was there it was in their notation. If you tell me whether this should be AT or AB, I'll update the path here to show it.

wideningartist9 wrote:
No More Tears is still wrong in the spreadsheet.
It's not because I ignored your post, it's because I hadn't updated the spreadsheet at all in quite a while. I did update that earlier today.

wideningartist9 wrote:
Not sure if there is concern for consistency here, but just in case someone cares, on the RB4 tab, there are plenty examples of "The ...", which seems to violate the convention on the main tab of the spreadsheet, where "... , The" convention rules the day. The RB4 tab features:

"The Wolf"
"The Seeker"

etc.

Except we then see an exception even to that, peek through:

"Warrior, The"

Again, consistency may not be the goal here, and if so, please disregard.
I'm trying to do them all as "Warrior, The" instead of "The Warrior" for the sake of being able to sort them properly when necessary. If you style it as "The Warrior" then when you tell the sheet to sort by title, you get all the "The"s together.
I miss it from time to time and accidentally enter it as "The Warrior", so if you see those, post it and I will change them to the comma style.

wideningartist9 wrote:
Slight enhancement on the notation for 7 Things

2/sk3, 2/sk2-RS, 2/BOD, Ew0 (Benjaxlax5)

That reverse squeeze needs to be done quickly to prevent running into the next energy phrase. So I would add the bang to it:

7 Things: 2/sk3, 2/sk2-RS!, 2/BOD, Ew0 (Benjaxlax5)
That's what a Reverse Squeeze is. It's always "Activate as early as humanly possible to avoid chaining". In SH notation, adding the exclamation point/bang means "Also, this window pops up late"

eldersham1 wrote:
since it will take a while when next updating the sheet anyway, might i suggest removing the front parenthesis from all the songs that start with them so they show up in the right place

there's also still a few songs that start with the word A that are hard to find (i.e. A Dios le Pido -> Dios le Pido, A)

also randomly Peg is strangely quite a bit out of place

The Parenthesis songs were left like that since the game sorts them like that, and there's not that many of them.

A Dios Le Pido is like that because it's not the english word A. The song title is translated "I Pray To God", which wouldn't be comma'd, so I left it as is.

No idea what was up with Peg, but it's sorted now.
elcanadiano  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whole Lotta Rosie (Live): 2/RS, 2/BOD, 2/sk2, 2/, 2/BOD (eldersham)

Proposal: Make the FRS an RS for the first activation. The location of the FRS is more or less as early as you can (but does not need to be right on the line).

Requests for notation addition:

Moneytalks (Live) - *FRS = 5 waves
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: elcanadiano Wii Friend Code: 449615517562
itsRique  

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh!: 2/sk3-ESF, 3/sk3-ESF, 2/sk3-ESF or 2/p2S, 3/p1S, 2/p1S (itsRique)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ohRique PSN Name: itsRique
transamguy  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANIC: 4/, 3/, 3/sk1 (transamguy)

score = 235,572

this path is 4000+ more then previous posted path of 4/, 4/
transamguy  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody: 4/, 3/, 2/!, 3/

score=284,272

Voices In My Head: AI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next
Page 205 of 209

Jump to: