FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No UnFCed Drum Songs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
Where's the proof of the FC? He beat his own score with a -1 (I assume) and no one is saying there's pictures of the stats screen when he bootlegged.
Here you go.
redskinsrock2689  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here we are, the first of three Rush songs left un-FCd.

In the description of working man. I know I'm being incredibly picky, and it doesnt matter at all, but yeah, only 2 songs left.
www.youtube.com/redskinsrock2689
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Redskinsroc2689 PSN Name: Redskinsrock2689
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All songs (including Slipknot) have been FC'ed on expert drums except for the 6 un-FC'ed listed.

Also, on the Rock Band xbox360 leaderboards, someone has gotten a 100% on the Working Man cover. I doubt people will believe it to be an FC, but just throwing out that this is the first ever 100% on this song and it has been out for about 3 and a half years.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
iHomer  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthFizz wrote:
Also, on the Rock Band xbox360 leaderboards, someone has gotten a 100% on the Working Man cover. I doubt people will believe it to be an FC, but just throwing out that this is the first ever 100% on this song and it has been out for about 3 and a half years.

This was discussed a while back, they used the pausing method (hit one note, pause, hit another note, pause, etc.) before the game was patched. This was done by multiple people, none of which counted.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iHomer wrote:
DarthFizz wrote:

This was discussed a while back, they used the pausing method (hit one note, pause, hit another note, pause, etc.) before the game was patched. This was done by multiple people, none of which counted.

Oh ok. Didn't know that. Sorry for bringing it up.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have proof each person who has 100%'d it did so pre-patch?

Recent FCs: Man In The Box (Guitar)

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
Started: July 31st, 2010
Still don't wanna remove it! Happy it's here, though!
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

I have to ask, why in the world would we need to have that information?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because there's always the possibility that one/few were done legitimately but not by SH members.

Unless anyone here pops in saying "dude i totally remember seeing those scores pre-patch". I'm aware of the one that became famous, but someone said there were several.

Will not remove this in my signature until "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold is added to Rock Band DLC.
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

You have it backwards. For an extremely difficult FC, the burden of proof is on the person claiming to have it. I don't know if you are trolling but I would have thought this was common sense.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I don't know if you are trolling.

Protip, he always is.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
TensionSpree  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

You have it backwards. For an extremely difficult FC, the burden of proof is on the person claiming to have it. I don't know if you are trolling but I would have thought this was common sense.
It's... if I recall, 50 notes total the speedup section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post-patch you are allowed 7 pauses. We'll assume it's 50 notes. So you hit... around 8 notes per pause. Do you know how hard it'd be to try doing that? Hit 8 notes, pause and repeat? It's a LOT harder to pause on drums than it is guitar. I think it's easier to try FCing the roll than pausing in it post-patch.

All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.

GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
It's... if I recall, 50 notes total the speedup section. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Post-patch you are allowed 7 pauses. We'll assume it's 50 notes. So you hit... around 8 notes per pause. Do you know how hard it'd be to try doing that? Hit 8 notes, pause and repeat? It's a LOT harder to pause on drums than it is guitar. I think it's easier to try FCing the roll than pausing in it post-patch.

All I am saying is, it's PROBABLY legit if done post-patch because of how hard and tedious it'd be to even try it. If the scores were there pre-patch, then disregard it.

BDP's point still stands, however. It's up to the person that did it to provide the proof. I'm going to go ahead and guess that there's probably like five logical fallacies in what you just said.

Last edited by GregoryZero on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Styrofoam Boots PSN Name: xxB0NGR1PZxx420
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:
blingdomepiece wrote:
TensionSpree wrote:

The lifts the burden of proof off of the people who got the 100% how...? Also, BDP, TensionSpree is always trolling. Always.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<inv4der> him saying that doesn't invalidate BDP's assertion about burden of proof

also what greg and fish said

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TensionSpree wrote:

On the official leaderboard, there is only one 100% score, from ZMaster91, who previously came to this topic and told us explicitly that he got it with the pause trick pre-patch.

While I have no reason to dispute iHomer saying that other people did it, there are no other scores on the leaderboard reflecting it having been done. Maybe those people had the judgment to not save their progress if they were just having a laugh. But until there's another 100% score this is all old ground and it's a settled issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 3 of 36

Jump to: