FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Weekly-Drum-Challenges-R-Us: It's ALIVE!!! Read latest post!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup. I be like Jesus, bringin' diz rivalry back to life, yo.

Lulz. Just sent uSound the go ahead message, so he'll be starting a new thread and managing this rivalry from now on. I haven't played the game competitively in months, and haven't done this rivalry justice by keeping it running for those who want to participate. I'm excited to see new faces, and proud to see old timers that want to keep playing. I'm sure that uSound will be a much more reliable guardian of the thread than I've been lately, so I hope you all have fun!

-Tesuch

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
ProffessorJoe  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to see Tesuch go, but glad to have the thread still active I do plan on being an active member uSound, so add me in pl0x

Maybe Tesuch will find some motivation to actually complete some of these goals since he won't have to come up with them anymore
Go there for videos of Over Rated R Us featuring the amazing RJUCPU!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PR0FFESS0RJ0E
vkw619  

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems someone got my message? xD

So glad this is back up and running. Just got some new gaming headsets, adjusted my Rolands/pedals, new sticks, and a new TV. I think this is gonna be a fun weekend

NEW GOALS ACTIVATE!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: vkw619
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44
Page 44 of 44

Jump to: