FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
6/10 DLC - MTV2 Pack and Maxïmo Park!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for more indie tracks! They sound like lots of fun, vox wise.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace-kicker wrote:
...Other quote...

You are correct sir. people just want other people to pay attention to them. Npeaen i believe, has it down and you should let him continue, we all look for his anyway not just some other guy, who is unimportant.

Not only did JC post about this on the first page, but NPeaen himself stated that he doesn't have the same internet connection that he used to, and doesn't care that other people are getting their vids up first. And if I recall correctly, he posted a while ago saying that he wouldn't be able to get vids right away all the time since he would be home from college for the summer, or something like that (correct me if I'm wrong here man, just trying to remember what I read ).

Anyway, drop it, there is no need for you to be taking cheap shots at other dedicated members of this community who are just trying to help the rest of us out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or do the drums and vocals vids never get updated in the OP? Not just this week either but all the previous weeks, as far as I can remember have had the same thing happen. Take the Disturbed/Buffet songs last weeek, GurnKiller put up some vids for the Distrubed pack but I never saw them updated in the OP.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I support Bloxor's videos. I got nothing against Npean, but seeing the entire chart played really well is pretty sweet. It's not like this is a competition.

Now hopefully we can get some drum charts coming up faster.
campbell292  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:19 pm    Post subject: Expert Drum Videos Reply with quote

Expert Drums Videos
Girls Who Play Guitars - http://youtube.com/watch?v=zpg8qTuGnjE - IBitePrettyHard
Moving to Seattle - http://youtube.com/watch?v=PFHs5HkBBgA - Jarr3tt88
A Clean Shot - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BXvrSMCyGA - Jarr3tt88
Bullets & Guns - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y7BId9dQty0 - Jarr3tt88
MOHAN77  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a huge fan of the DLC this week. Looks like either people love it or hate it. But that's cool I guess. I'm liking the indie rock feel. Now we just need some of The Shins. So Says I anyone? Haha. Yes!

These will definitely be songs that I play over and over. Good stuff!
Why would you wanna play [Visions] anyway?
because it's fun?
Because you're an outdoors-y person, and the guitar chart looks like a mountain range?
Niclamus  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SqueekyClean9 wrote:
blah, this week's songs aren't exactly something I want to listen to :P

there's always next week

AMEN to that. Hey, atleast we got Disturbed last week.
EzMist  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there that few drum/vocal expert players?!?
It seems they NEVER get uploaded.
campbell292  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Expert Drum Videos Reply with quote

campbell292 wrote:
Expert Drums Videos
Girls Who Play Guitars - http://youtube.com/watch?v=zpg8qTuGnjE - IBitePrettyHard
Moving to Seattle - http://youtube.com/watch?v=PFHs5HkBBgA - Jarr3tt88
A Clean Shot - http://youtube.com/watch?v=-BXvrSMCyGA - Jarr3tt88
Bullets & Guns - http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y7BId9dQty0 - Jarr3tt88

here are the drums..
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EzMist wrote:
Are there that few drum/vocal expert players?!?
It seems they NEVER get uploaded.

My point exactly.

On another note completely I picked up "Girls Who Play Guitars" and was extremely satisified, even though I FC'd it my second time through (Expert Drums). Definitely my favorite this week.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playitloud413 wrote:
I feel it necessary to vocalize that I'm not happy with the way things have been for a few weeks. For as long as I can remember, Npeaen has uploaded the expert guitar videos almost as quickly as they get released. He has always been on top of this and has selflessly dedicated himself to giving everyone the first look at new DLC. Many thanks have been directed toward him and I, and countless others, appreciate what he does.

And it is on that note that I raise this question: why would any one else feel the need to record and upload expert guitar videos? We all know that Npeaen is going to do it, so why even bother? Is this fun for you? Some sort of get-off knowing that you beat Npeaen to the punch so you can have your name edited into the OP for the contributor of the guitar videos?

I don't think it's fair to him. I think it's a slap in the face for all the hard work, time, and money he's put into this. It doesn't sit right with me.

Your thoughts?

playitloud413
\m/(O.o)\m/
\

Cry a little more? People appreciate Npeaen's work. Theres nothing wrong with people uploading videos. Calm down, seriously.
Kniffin  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just picked up all the DLC. Not a bad batch at all, but not my favorite either. I guess my two picks for the week would have to be "A Clean Shot" and "Moving To Seattle".

I wish more Serj Tankian would come out. Better yet, I'd love it if they got some System of a Down songs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DAVID KNIFFIN PSN Name: Kniffin Wii Friend Code: 7121065051422612
BathTub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played those two yet, but Bullets and Guns is great fun to play.
linkfreak16  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

preaty good set of songs not very hard on drums
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Linkfreak16
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playitloud413 wrote:
I feel it necessary to vocalize that I'm not happy with the way things have been for a few weeks. For as long as I can remember, Npeaen has uploaded the expert guitar videos almost as quickly as they get released. He has always been on top of this and has selflessly dedicated himself to giving everyone the first look at new DLC. Many thanks have been directed toward him and I, and countless others, appreciate what he does.

And it is on that note that I raise this question: why would any one else feel the need to record and upload expert guitar videos? We all know that Npeaen is going to do it, so why even bother? Is this fun for you? Some sort of get-off knowing that you beat Npeaen to the punch so you can have your name edited into the OP for the contributor of the guitar videos?

I don't think it's fair to him. I think it's a slap in the face for all the hard work, time, and money he's put into this. It doesn't sit right with me.

Your thoughts?

playitloud413
\m/(O.o)\m/

Stop being such a communist.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: