FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
rb3 bass fgfc with 4 days to go
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's like really good!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
inv4der  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imgur album with all 12 pics

All of This: I had been working on the guitar FC on and off for a while and when I got it I figured I should do the other parts as well.

Almost Easy: More like Literally Easy Modo

Down Under: brb running, taking cover

Eat Me Alive (Live): I guess this was on an unFCed list at one point.

Eye of the Tiger: Super hard, don't know how I did this. (Especially the bassline wow.)

Message in a Bottle: Drums were interesting.

Next to You: OWWW

Supreme Girl: I'm covered in flaws.

Teenagers: Teenagers scare the living shit out of meme.

Total Eclipse of the Heart: Drums were surprisingly interesting and vox was okay I guess. Shame nothing else was.

Walk This Way: Actually kinda surprised I got the drum rolls without choking. Decent OMB overall.

Youth of the Nation: This one took longer than it should have because I'm bad at triplet rolls.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow nice you got more OMBFCs in that update than I have total :P

Guitar Hero + Rock Band Expert Drums Dual FSFC - September 21st, 2017
10,000 unique expert GH/RB FCs - May 18th, 2022
Videos: http://www.YouTube.com/dayzeed
FC spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/FCs
Proud lefty who conformed to right-handed mode... show some respect! ;)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: slashno PSN Name: slashno
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have exactly zero OMBFCs.

It's not like I-I like you or anything! *schoolgirl blush*
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
mazegeek999PSN  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done expertwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The quality of these proof images are really surprising.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
jawnintendo  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better than me.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://imgur.com/a/QWjaN

Comments on various songs:

Taxman: Obvious starting point when discussing individual songs for this FGFC. Honestly it wasn't a problem at all, no idea why it has the reputation it does. It was also the first FC I got of the set of shiny new HD pictures.

I Me Mine: The actual dumbest chart to FC in this game. After I messed around with it and actually got the FC, I knew that I needed to actually get the FGFC. So I did, in one day.

Revolution: Now, I've had the OMB FC since 2009, so it might come as a surprise that reFCing the guitar chart for the new proof image actually took longer than Taxman and I Me Mine combined, somehow.

I Want You etc: This honestly isn't too bad to play until the outro comes in and then doesn't leave for five years.

Helter Skelter: I was kinda worried about this song when I got to it, but I FCed first try so whatever I guess.

I'm Looking Through You: Not really hard, but I actually had to FC it twice. The first time, I didn't gold, and when I finished FCing all the other songs and that was the only non-gold I had gotten, I went back and fixed that.

Hello Goodbye: due to the way I went down the list by difficulty from hardest to easiest (barring doing Taxman and I Me Mine first) this was the last disc song. Somewhat fitting, I'd say.

Honestly I could have gotten a better 6th FGFC, but it's probably better to get this one out of the way. I might work on LRB guitar, LRB vocals, Blitz Keys or Blitz vocals next. Depends on when I feel like playing the game again after a four hour session.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revolution is the hardest song on the game and no one will ever agree with me. Congrats on the FGFC and not having significant enough problems with Get Back to have it on your list.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

idk, I'd honestly rank IMM over Rev (though it's one of the top 5). As for Taxman, it really depends on how luck you are on the hooks. I was lucky enough to get it within two tries for my own FGFC, but I don't feel like I'd be able to do it consistently enough in future runs. The same goes for other hook-songs like Birthday and Sgt. peppers, but that may just be me.

respectable FGFC, though. Good job.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. I actually need to finish this off myself too.

In the event of a code red, please do not orgasm over an accomplishment of an elite player. That is because the player is currently in the zone. You will run of out of jizz before he is finished.
Thank you for listening and please save all orgasms for the end of the ride.

Accomplishments | 17/82 Pro Guitar FCs | 70/83 Pro Bass FCs | 55/63 Pro Keys FCs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jawnintendo
DarthFizz  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Congrats.

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success: the Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worth of being saved.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Brandon007  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Opinionated

People say Led Zeppelin is the greatest thing on earth when they are just a bunch of wannabe rockers who stole signature riffs from others. But again that's my opinion.

On topic, very well done Expertwin!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: johnlennon007 PSN Name: mrjohnlennon007
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 59 of 61

Jump to: