FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Expert Guitar - BrianBAM vs SilverSwift (3-1!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Expert Guitar - BrianBAM vs SilverSwift (3-1!) Reply with quote

Alright, let's do this. =P Last time we were in a rivalry, neither of us could manage the PF hard FC, and now....owait. >_>

First song choice goes to me (as kindly gifted to me by Brian), and then we'll alternate- alternating Tuesday and Friday deadline is the rule!

Song 4: Go With The Flow! (Due on Friday at 00:01, Brian's time).

Good luck!

Song wins:
Brian: 3.
Swift: 1.

Notable scores to date:
Brian:
Outside, 7th place all consoles with 220,941.
Learn to Fly, 9th place all consoles with 171,123.

Swift: Flirtin' With Disaster, 9th place PS3 with 209,529.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results:

Song 1- Outside:
1) Brian: 220,941; 100%; 1214 note streak.
2) Swift: 206, 532; 98%; 411 note streak.

Song 2- Flirtin' With Disaster:
1) Swift: 209,529; 98%; 301 note streak.
2) Brian: 181K.

Song 3- Learn to Fly:
1) Brian: 171,123; 100%; 744 note streak.
2) Swift: 170,718; 100%; 744 note streak.

Song 4- Hitch A Ride:
1) Brian: 158,954.
2) Swift: 152,618; 97%; 431 note streak.

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.

Last edited by SilverSwift on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 13 times in total
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside huh? Good, I've been needing to redux that one. This is gonna be fun, good luck to you!

EDIT:Alright, I've got my score.

What I got was 220,941 100% 1214 NS. If you feel that publicly posting the scores before the deadline is in bad sport, feel free to say so.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, nice job. You're really highly ranked too, so excellent. I'm unable to trouble you however, with a paltry 206K my highscore so far. I'll edit it into this post if I get any higher prior to the deadline, but it's not looking good. This song is tough!

Edit: Well, reposting this since Brian is a beast and I didn't have time/wouldn't have been able to match his score anyways. =P Next song is your pick, Flirtin' With Disaster! I couldn't remember whether the deadline should be Monday or Tuesday, so I decided to give us an extra day. Good luck.

emptyset wrote:
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so my best score so far is 209K, only got today to try and get a better score. I keep making errors that shouldn't be there, so I expect a higher score soon. The solo's damn hard though, and an FC would give a huge amount of extra points.

emptyset wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, whatever shred of ability I had on this song is gone and then some. I can't do anything right on this song now, and only managed 181K. I'm pissed at the song now, plus my fingers can't do anything right today. You win this one, I don't want to play this song again for a while.

KoE wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's hard luck- I know you could've beaten me if you'd had a little more time, given your logged score. 1-1 then, and my next song pick is Learn To Fly, due on Friday at 00:01. =P

Should be a bit of a squeezefest, so we'll see how things go. I need to tilt-squeeze on RB more than ever before due to the positioning of the select button for left-handers, so this'll be good practise!

emptyset wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverSwift wrote:
Ah, that's hard luck- I know you could've beaten me if you'd had a little more time, given your logged score. 1-1 then, and my next song pick is Learn To Fly, due on Friday at 00:01. =P

Should be a bit of a squeezefest, so we'll see how things go. I need to tilt-squeeze on RB more than ever before due to the positioning of the select button for left-handers, so this'll be good practise!
Good song choice, I love that song, and IIRC it's my lowest ranked on-disc song on X guitar, so I have a good reason to redux this.

EDIT:I'd like to ask if you have any DLC, because I'd like to choose from that too if you have any. I have all of the DLC, so any DLC you have would be what we could choose from.

KoE wrote:
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
SilverSwift wrote:

Good song choice, I love that song, and IIRC it's my lowest ranked on-disc song on X guitar, so I have a good reason to redux this.

EDIT:I'd like to ask if you have any DLC, because I'd like to choose from that too if you have any. I have all of the DLC, so any DLC you have would be what we could choose from.

Yeah I need to have a crack at it too, hence the pick. =P We shall see!

In regards to DLC, I have the following...:

-NIN pack (The Perfect Drug, The Collector, March of the Pigs)
-Boston pack
-Thrasher
-Limelight, Working Man
-Harmonix pack (Sprode, Rock Rebellion, Shake)
-Myyyyy Sharona
-3's and 7's
-War Pigs
-Number of the Beast
-All The Small Things
-Siva, Zero
-Ten Speed
-Still Alive
-The Hellion/Electric Eye
-Red Tandy, Time Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear
-Date With the Night
-It Hurts
-Kool Thing
-Hier Kommt Alex, Hysteria

...and that's it. I'm more than happy to get any DLC that you'd recommend though, I have the cash and the will. I was considering picking up Disturbed, the Metallica pack and some of the cars and/or Priest, but was biding my time a little really. Anything you want to choose, I'm game.

emptyset wrote:
SilverSwift  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post since the deadline's coming up, and my score is 170,718. Not quite good enough for PS3 1st, but I'll take it...for now.

Edit: Okay so Brian kicked my ass, new song (his pick) is Hitch a Ride, Boston DLC!

Edit2: And my score is 152K, which is likely not good enough. >_> Brian needs to post here so I can avoid a triple. =P

emptyset wrote:
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well since Swift is gone til Wednesday or Thursday at a friend's place, he told me that the next song is Go With The Flow. Dunno when that's due though, since he's been gone the past 3 days. >_>

EDIT:Friday at 12:01 AM? Wouldn't you at least want to extend the deadline so that you have time to play? At this point any score I submit would win. I say extend it to Saturday or Sunday at the same time.

KoE wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: