FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Quick Reference for RB1 Overdrive Paths (On-Disc, 360/PS3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CreapyBEAR95  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats weird your way better than me and im trying to gold star outside you should be able to get that too if you try hard enough
CanadienBakon  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for making that list, it's so useful.

I made a checklist sheet for you or anyone else to use, using your overdrive paths, aswell as indicating the top score on that song (on PS3 [Top scores are relatively very close though, so i don't think it would matter if you use xbox360]). It's basically a checklist so you can check your 4*s, 5*s, 5G*s, FC's, and High Scores. It also has your brilliant overdrive paths. Here's just a picture preview of it, if you want it or if anyone else wants it just e-mail me at Colin1993@Hotmail.com and i'll send it to you. It's in Excel btw.

Thanks again for that list.
KEFIOX  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CreapyBEAR95 wrote:
thats weird your way better than me and im trying to gold star outside you should be able to get that too if you try hard enough

lol thanks. I think it's more the fact that I don't like the song and I never want to play it rather than I suck at it. I could probably gold it with a few days in practice mode but as I said the song is teh gay. I'll get it eventually but probably not until there is absolutely nothing else I can improve on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it is one of the worst songs on there
CanadienBakon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just created a second one, for the "better" drummer, who doesnt need to track their 4*s and such. I took away 4* column, and added the score at which you gold star a song for quick reference to how close you are! I really like this version, i'm definetely using it. Again, if you want the second copy just let me know by emailing me, Colin1993@hotmail.com.

Here's a little picture preview of what the second one looks like:

Thanks Again!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats pretty good maybe you should make your own post of it it would probably get stickied
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a link to CanadienBakon's drum checklist topic in the Additions by Others section, so if the topic ever dies and falls back a few pages, it will always be here. If his topic get's stickied, I'll probably remove the link, as at that point I may as well just link to ALL of the stickies... which is ridiculous :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks very much.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitting that note late in "I think I'm Paranoid" is killing me.
REBELBOY  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone PLEASE order these in the setlist order its wayyyyy to hard to find the song in the heap of letters
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW: Printable Overdrive Paths
I've created a word document that contains this list in a easy printable format (unless you don't like the colour, but that's easy to get rid of), as well as in three other formats - Drum Quickplay Order, Drum Solo Tour Order (Bonus songs at the end), and Alphabetical Order. Hopefully this gives people enough options, but if you think there is another sorting that would make sense to add on to the file, let me know. I'll try to keep it as up-to-date as possible, but the rate of changes seems to be slowing down, so hopefully I won't have to re-upload it too many times. If the file goes down, PM me or email me and I'll get it back up ASAP.

This has also been added in the OP, right before the overdrive paths.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very convenient Word doc there EOC... But hey, I think there should probably be mention of Constable's new discovery of the FP/LT overhit path... At least a note.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: wafflecopter05 PSN Name: wafflecopter05
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a whole new line and path for Constable's discovery. However, I think I'm gonna take another look at it, see if I can format it to be cleaner and shorter.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decided to do my part in spamming the forums. Oh yea, I alphabetized the list of OD paths, too.

(Don’t Phear) The Reaper: 0/BO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/YO – 0/YO – 0/BO (Constable, Rizzo, confirmed by someguy913, squeezes fixed by dab24601)
29 Fingers: 1/B - 1/RB - 0/RB (marty81, confirmed by Constable, Shoombabi, and EaterOfCheese, video by Constable)
Are You Gonna Be My Girl: 2/GO – 2/GO – 0/GO (Constable, last activation fixed by dab24601, video by Constable)
Ballroom Blitz: 1/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller, video by Constable)
Black Hole Sun: 0/GO – 0/GO – 2/GO – 0/GO (laconic, confirmed by BowlZ)
Blitzkrieg Bop: 0/BO – 1/YO – 0/YO (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Blood Doll: 0/GO – 0/BO – 0/BO (laconic, video by Constable)
Brainpower: 0/BO– 1/BO – 0/BO (MHSTenor09, UTTERKAOS94, confirmed by Sevin, squeezes fixed by dab24601, video by Constable)
Can’t Let Go: 1/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/Y (omgChezMix, Javman158, video by Constable)
Celebrity Skin: 2/RG – 1/GO (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Cherub Rock: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/RG (Nikolai3035, Gurnkiller, video by Constable)
Creep: 0/YO – 0/YO – 0/GO – 2/BGO (Swarmy, omgChezMix, video by Constable)
Dani California: 1/GO – 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/BO – 0/GO (Constable, Gurnkiller, Javman158, video by Constable)
Day Late, Dollar Short: 1/GO – 0/YO – 1/GO (centerstrain, Sevin)
Dead on Arrival: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO/E – 1/RG (MHSTenor09, Shoombabi)
Detroit Rock City: 0/BO/L – 0/BO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (MHSTenor09)
Electric Version: 0/GO – 2/BO – 1/BO – 0/BO (Constable, video by Constable)
Enter Sandman: E/0/BGO– 1/GO – 0/GO/E – 0/O – 0/GO (Constable, confirmed by Gurnkiller)
Epic: 2/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO (Constable, video by Constable)
Flirtin’ with Disaster: 0/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (Constable)
Foreplay/Longtime: 2/GO – 0/YO – 0/RGO – 0/GO – 0/GO - 0/GO (someguy913)
Foreplay/Longtime Glitched Path: 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/RGO – 0/GO – 0/GO - 0/G O (Constable, video by Constable) [See Constable's post here.]
Gimme Shelter: 0/YO – 0/YO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (BowlZ, elx, Phr34k)
Go With the Flow: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO (Constable, video by Constable)
Green Grass & High Tides: 0/BO – 0/GO – 0/BO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/YO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/BO (azuritereactions’s path, as posted by shadow6463, squeezes fixed by BeeEmDubya)
Here it Goes Again: 0/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (Constable)
Highway Star: 0/R – 2/GO – 2/GO – 2/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO (Phr34k, as posted by willay and Ice)
I Get By: 4/GO – 0/GO – 0/BO – 0/GO – 0/GO (Constable, Gurnkiller, video by Constable)
I Think I’m Paranoid: 0/GO – 0/GO – L/0/GO (MHSTenor09)
I’m So Sick: 1/BO/E – 0/Y – 1/GO (acra)
In Bloom: 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO (laconic, confirmed by Javman158)
Learn to Fly: 1/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO (Constable, video by Constable)
Main Offender: 0/BO – 0/BO/E – L/0/BO (Rizzo, someguy913, laconic, video by Constable)
Maps: 0/RGO– 0/GO – 1/RGO (Gurnkiller, video by Constable)
Mississippi Queen: 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/GO (Blinkone, MHSTenor09)
Next to You: 1/NS – L/0/NS – 0/YO – 1/NS (Gurnkiller)
Nightmare: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/GO - 0/BO (Domorin, confirmed by Prophet, corrected by Gurnkiller, video by Constable)
Orange Crush: 2/GO – 0/YBO– 0/GO – 0/YBO(Constable, video by Constable)
Outside: 0/GO – 0/RO – 0/GO – 0/RO – 0/RO – 0/GO (ThePhoenix3, BowlZ)
Paranoid: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO (sycocoaster, luminousnerd, confirmed by Javman158, video by Constable)
Pleasure (Pleasure): 0/GO – 0/GO – 2/RYO – 0/BO (Constable, video by Constable)
Reptilia: 0/YO – 1/RB – 0/BO – 0/RB (Gurnkiller, confirmed by GamingDaze, last squeeze corrected by HoorayItsMike)
Run to the Hills: 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/RO – 1/RO (deepbluevibes + others)
Sabotage: 0/GO – 1/RBO (Constable)
Say it Ain’t So: 0/YO - 1/YO - 0/GO
Seven: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/GO – 2/BO (laconic, omgChezMix, confirmed by One3Se7eN)
Should I Stay or Should I Go: 0/YO – 0/YO – 0/BO – 0/BO (Rizzo, confirmed by Swarmy)
Suffragette City: 0/YO – 1/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO (marty81)
The Hand that Feeds: 2/RO – 0/RY – 2/RO – 0/GO (Constable, video by Constable)
Time We Had: 0/YO - 1/YO - L/0/RO (BeeEmDubya, video by Constable)
Timmy & TLOTU: 0/GO – 0/GO (MHSTenor09, Constable, corrected by TheGuitarist22, video by Constable)
Tom Sawyer: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/RY – 0/GO (someguy913’s top score run, as pointed out by Nikolai3035)
Train Kept a Rollin’: 0/GO – 1/R – 0/GO – 2/GO – 0/O – 0/GO (Sevin)
Vasoline: 0/GO – 0/YO – 0/YO – 0/GO (Briane, MHSTenor09, Gurnkiller for correcting notation)
Wanted Dead or Alive: 0/GO – 1/GO – 0/GO (Constable, video by Constable)
Wave of Mutilation: 0/YO – 1/GO (MHSTenor09)
Welcome Home: 2/GO - 0/GO - 0/YO - 2/YO - 0/GO (Video by Constable)
When You Were Young: 1/GO – 0/GO – 2/BO (Constable, video by Constable) OR 0/GO - 1/GO/E - 1/BO (Cyclone, Gurnkiller) [According to Constable, both yield the same score.]
Won’t Get Fooled Again: 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/YO – 2/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 0/GO – 1/YO (Centerstrain’s new path, posted by Gurnkiller)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
EaterOfCheese  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, thanks Lethal, but I the word document I added recently already sorts the songs into a couple different orders including alphabetical. Check it out if you like :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: