FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
No more hardware replacement

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
backstabber13458  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: No more hardware replacement Reply with quote

So i just got done calling to replace my drums and the guy tells me that tommarow if your 60 day warrenty is up you can not get any hardware replaced like you used to be able to for free... Im very angry considering this will be my 5th drum set and i dont want to have to buy a new one if this one breaks.
Bassani  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sams club has a great return policy...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bassanisquickplay
raunch99 wrote:
Congratulations! This accomplishment will go unmatched for quite some time I'd imagine.
backstabber13458  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine a target so ill pretty much have to result to modding it if it breaks again...
suckaface  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did u try doing it online??

I just sent for mine a couple of days ago.

Rock Band: Led Zeppelin
ajanata  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So they're actually going to start to enfoce the 60-day policy, which you knew about before you bought the stuff in the first place? Be glad you were able to abuse the system so much to this point, not going to get any sympathy from me...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not surprised at this at all, although i feel there should be a never ending bass pedal replacement program >_>

Honestly though, I can only imagine how much money they have lost on this, mainly due to people who abuse the system. And I used to think I had a shitty kit, turns out I just sucked a lot. I can't imagine how many people have sent in perfectly working drum kits because they "knew they weren't missing".

Finally, if this were true, and there was a source, it would go in either hardware or misc rb disc, NOT website.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: