FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5/13 DLC (Sonic Youth, The Clash, Blondie)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sully  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: 5/13 DLC (Sonic Youth, The Clash, Blondie)! Reply with quote

This week's DLC is now available via the Xbox live marketplace. Score tracking is up.
Each song is available for $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points). Songs will be available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and PLAYSTATION®Network.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by Sully on Tue May 27, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Zourtack  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: 5/13 DLC (Sonic Youth, The Clash, Blondie)! Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Kool Thing by Sonic Youth

Never again...
Unimportant196  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Kool Thing is on Rock Band? There's no escaping it!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Nothing here looks that exciting. But at least there are plenty of good DLC songs already out there.

Rock Band: Led Zeppelin
TheHipHopRocker  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like kool things chart. Its way better than GHs but the rest of the songs are meh.

If a man says something, and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: RejectWoW
ChaosChanneler  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really considering whether or not I want to buy these new songs. I really can't stand the songs themselves. especially Kool Thing but I have always gone for what looks like a good note chart compared to the actual song, so I will just wait and see when I get home to check out the vids. I just hope that next weeks song are a hell of a lot better then these.

FC 20 Songs []
FC 40 Songs []
FC 60 Songs []
FC 80 Songs []
FC The entire setlist []
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ChaosChanneler
pezboy715  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for kool thing! that song has SOOOOO many drum fills, it's awesome![/list]

akira50000 wrote:
lots of other drummers have a different drumming style, they may seem unorthodox. Such as the drummer for Rush, and other various bands, perfect example is Led Zeppelin. They're drummer lost one of his arms in a car crash after making the first album, and he went on drumming with just one arm.

RIP James "The Rev" Sullivan
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: pezboy715
Briane  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kool Thing sounds like it may have an extremely high level of Drum Win in it.

Looking forward to a chart vid.
IBitePrettyHard  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briane wrote:

I can confirm that the Kool Thing chart has a huge level of "win" in it. I however, can not say I conquered the song in the 3 attempts I made in the wee hours of the morning when I was tired and my drum pads weren't working well.

I wasn't able to get more than a 200 note streak on it the whole time, lol. It's tough, really tough, especially on the bass drum. Btw, it's listed as the 1st song on the Impossible tier, in case you were wondering.

www.youtube.com/IBitePrettyHardSH | Gamertag: IBitePrettyHard & IBiteLegacy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: IBitePrettyHard
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBitePrettyHard wrote:
Briane wrote:

I can confirm that the Kool Thing chart has a huge level of "win" in it. I however, can not say I conquered the song in the 3 attempts I made in the wee hours of the morning when I was tired and my drum pads weren't working well.

I wasn't able to get more than a 200 note streak on it the whole time, lol. It's tough, really tough, especially on the bass drum. Btw, it's listed as the 1st song on the Impossible tier, in case you were wondering.

vid pl0x!

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
IBitePrettyHard  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GurnKiller wrote:
IBitePrettyHard wrote:
Briane wrote:

vid pl0x!
lol, you don't wanna see it, it's not pretty. Anyway, I'm at school, and I'm guessing Jarr3tt88 will have his DLC vids up by then.

Just think of it as a tougher version of Ever Fallen in Love...lol. Yeah, and my foot has been feeling some fatigue lately, so I simply can't keep up with the fast 8th note bass "chugging".

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: IBitePrettyHard
Briane  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBitePrettyHard wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
IBitePrettyHard wrote:
Briane wrote:

vid pl0x!
lol, you don't wanna see it, it's not pretty. Anyway, I'm at school, and I'm guessing Jarr3tt88 will have his DLC vids up by then.

Just think of it as a tougher version of Ever Fallen in Love...lol. Yeah, and my foot has been feeling some fatigue lately, so I simply can't keep up with the fast 8th note bass "chugging".

Conquered as in didn't pass or conquered as in didn't do well?
GurnKiller  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IBitePrettyHard wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
IBitePrettyHard wrote:
Briane wrote:

vid pl0x!

Lol... I guess I'll have to pick this up then. I'll likely go home on my lunch break and check it out.

Proud Carungiist - If you are a Carungiist, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Carungiists are on ScoreHero!
yakityyakblah wrote:
OMG it's called scorehero not shitty argument hero.

Author for RockGamer Studios
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: GurnKiller
IBitePrettyHard  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Briane wrote:
IBitePrettyHard wrote:
GurnKiller wrote:
IBitePrettyHard wrote:
Briane wrote:

vid pl0x!

Conquered as in didn't pass or conquered as in didn't do well?
I didn't fail on the sight-read, I got 4 stars. And the next two attempts I came within a millimeter of 5 stars both times. Very humbling, lol...not sure if it was me, or my pads which were giving me problems all night.

Sully  

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys- do we really need the huge quote tunnels?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Rock Band News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: