FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Grand Forks Meet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Grand Forks Meet? Reply with quote

Just wondering how much interest there would be for a get-together or event in or near Grand Forks, ND. Now, I don't actually live there so I don't really know of any facilities, but if there were any UofND students interested perhaps we could get a room there.

Even if there isn't much interest getting a few people together to play through BWT for two days would be just as fun.

So basically this can be open to anyone in Grand Forks, Fargo, (maybe) Bismarck, Winnipeg, and any other small towns in the area.

Any takers?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incidentally, I thought I was the only person on ScoreHero who lived in Grand Forks. I rarely, if ever, check the tournaments/events/get-togethers thread, so it was quite a surprise to see mother-effing Grand Forks as a thread subject.

Yeah - We could do this for sure. I live in a moderately-spacious one-bedroom apartment on the south side of Grand Forks (right by Buffalo Wild Wings, so if we got hungry, we could always walk over for some bomb-ass food), and would (most likely) be able to volunteer my place for a Rock Band night or two. It probably couldn't be any time really super soon, but maybe mid to late June. If there's any more interest, I'll definitely look into setting something up. Stay in touch.
BizCasFri  

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't actually live in GF, I live in Winnipeg, but it seemed a more feasible location as a ton more Rock Banders live in the US rather than in Canada and GF is the closest major US city to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: