FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Comparison

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B4MV  

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Comparison Reply with quote

Amplitude and Frequency, Do you think they had file structures that are somewhat the same?

The game would usually be cut into something like
2 Drum Tracks
2 Guitar Tracks
1 Bass Track
1 Vox Track

I have a copy of the game Amplitude, but I'm horrible with this stuff, If anybody would like, I'd be willing to send out the game so that if somebody wanted they can look through the structure on the game and see if any similarities can be found or if it could help with anything.

let me know if anyone is interested, It's worth a shot..
kevnin  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you asking about similarities between frequency and amplitude, or similarities between (frequency/amplitude) and rock band?

i'm pretty sure that ark expander (the gh tool) will open up the arks from frequency and amplitude. also pretty sure they use midi's for the note charts. no idea about the audio though. i assume that they're vgs similar to gh, but that's speculation. it might be interesting to check out though for a master of blink 182's the rock show... i'll see if i can find my amplitude disk.
B4MV  

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, I mean between amp/freq and rockband haha

I assumed they would be somewhat the same format since they are the same developer and all. there were quite a few songs in the game that would be pretty cool to have for rockband.

I guess i'll explore my disk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: