FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Framingham, MA SAT 06/07/08 Rock Band Tournament 3pm!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thundadan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunetly we can't make this one, but PM me when u post about the next one.. have fun.. wish we could be there.
Crltler  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See you folks in a few hours!

We're suddenly sans a singer, but we'll still be there and hopefully pick up someone to either take over drums or be decent enough to sing for us :fingerscrossed:
thundadan  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how'd it go?
Crltler  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thundadan wrote:
how'd it go?

Not too bad, it took a bit longer than it probably should have, but I'm glad I showed up, even without a singer (due to the fact that we decided at the last possible minute that we could go, he couldn't free up his schedule )
Gaara72  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crltler wrote:
thundadan wrote:
how'd it go?

Not too bad, it took a bit longer than it probably should have, but I'm glad I showed up, even without a singer (due to the fact that we decided at the last possible minute that we could go, he couldn't free up his schedule )

I second that, I was on the winning team and we finished up around 10:15-10:30ish. Once the lag was calibrated right it sped up a little. Next time I think that they should say "bring your own instruments or don't complain about ours" though (would suck for non-360'ers though). Otherwise it was fun, netted a good 40$ for first.

I can has accomp thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: xXgaara72Xx
Crltler  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaara72 wrote:
Crltler wrote:
thundadan wrote:
how'd it go?

I second that, I was on the winning team and we finished up around 10:15-10:30ish. Once the lag was calibrated right it sped up a little. Next time I think that they should say "bring your own instruments or don't complain about ours" though (would suck for non-360'ers though). Otherwise it was fun, netted a good 40$ for first.

We left after my friend cashed out when the rest of his extra band he stumbled into had to leave, who actually ended up winning? It was what, the bandana-people and the band with the kid drummer in the finals?
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaara72 wrote:
...I was on the winning team and we finished up around 10:15-10:30ish. Once the lag was calibrated right it sped up a little. Next time I think that they should say "bring your own instruments or don't complain about ours" though (would suck for non-360'ers though). Otherwise it was fun, netted a good 40$ for first.

Yeah!! Go Go Pyro Patrol!! Yeah, we pulled it out in a sqeaker against the team of guys that worked for the store. Even though I brought 3 guitars, I ended up passing those positions to Garra72 and abarre1234 (both of whom are a lot better than me anyway) I sang a pretty solid tune (with one or two exceptions) and our drummer was incredible.
The place is set up pretty well with almost wall to wall flat screens, a bunch of computers, a few arcade games and almost every conceivable video game and accessory for sale including a Power Glove and a Steel Battalion controller.

It was great meeting and playing with everyone. I'll see you all next month.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BriGuy wrote:
Gaara72 wrote:
...I was on the winning team and we finished up around 10:15-10:30ish. Once the lag was calibrated right it sped up a little. Next time I think that they should say "bring your own instruments or don't complain about ours" though (would suck for non-360'ers though). Otherwise it was fun, netted a good 40$ for first.

Yeah!! Go Go Pyro Patrol!! Yeah, we pulled it out in a sqeaker against the team of guys that worked for the store. Even though I brought 3 guitars, I ended up passing those positions to Garra72 and abarre1234 (both of whom are a lot better than me anyway) I sang a pretty solid tune (with one or two exceptions) and our drummer was incredible.
The place is set up pretty well with almost wall to wall flat screens, a bunch of computers, a few arcade games and almost every conceivable video game and accessory for sale including a Power Glove and a Steel Battalion controller.

It was great meeting and playing with everyone. I'll see you all next month.

Hah, grats... see? Winding up playing vox didn't turn out so bad, eh? Your guitars are sick, man.
khjh  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was the winning song, score?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: