FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) - Guitar/Bass Duet League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Krim and I had some amazing runs on the week one songs. If anyone beats either of our scores, I'll be VERY impressed.
.....shit. I could have sworn you and More Cowbell were in a full band league, how are you in this league as well? Either way, I thought Confury and I had some great scores(380K on Main Offender, 601K on RttH), but....we're fucked.

EDIT:Piso and I worked out the Main Offender path to get the 380K score. <3 Piso.

EDIT:Apparently I mis-read the rules. I thought you could only have one team league, period. Now I re-read the rules and figured out that you have one team only slot, and can use the other 3 on whatever leagues you please. T_T

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.

Last edited by BrianBAM19 on Sun May 11, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Sully  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, our Main Offender score was at least 380k, maybe 381k (drawing a blank). Pics are at home.

RttH was 727k (I think). I FC'd Gtr and Krim missed once on Bass.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Str0kN  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Well, our Main Offender score was at least 380k, maybe 381k (drawing a blank). Pics are at home.

Good lord that rtth score is crazy! Me and my friend barely broke 500k >.<
Confury  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:

So...much...HATE....RIGHT....NOW.

Sully, I'd be carefull when you go to sleep tonight >:|

Also, I suck at the RTTH Solo, but FC'ed outside of it. And man...I thought 600k was awesome, but you and 700k+...wtfmang. Can you let us win atleast 1 song?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
WildcatTennis  

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ our 300k something score

we should make playoffs though. our main offender score is lower than sully's (duh) but it's still good.

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Strykerx  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:

we should make playoffs though. our main offender score is lower than sully's (duh) but it's still good.

You either beat me and my partner or lost to us by 100 or so points on Main Offender. I don't remember the last 3 digits, but the first 3 were the same.

And about Run to the Hills... let's forget about that fiasco.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildcatTennis wrote:

Wait, you are with Rexisfed and didn't even get 400k?!

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Rocker0913  

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I see that this is going to be a very competive league. Me and BDOWN did very good in my opinion, getting a very pleasing 530K on RttH and doing great in MO, getting 359K. We could had done better, but there was only 15 minutes left and we had to put in the score.

So, I am going to wish in behalf of BOOM! HIGHSCORE! good luck to every competitor in this league and I will be honored to get my ass kicked by Krim and Sully over and over and over again.

Listening to: Dinosaur Jr., Planet Smashers, Streetlight Manifesto, Less Than Jake, Beatles

No banners. Why? Meh.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandomMaster913
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me stabstabstabs Maiden for not being able to keep time. Apparently the role of the RB Bassist is to keep improper time properly.

That said, Sully had an amazing run of RttH, FCed on 2nd try if I remember correctly. I chose to do Bass for the week since he uses RttH for a warmup and I haven't played RttH since the FC months ago. He was willing to put up with my lolplinks and play all night, but I got angry at the game, got worse, and gave up.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I say this will be VERY interesting.

Main Offender
Code:
1 BAMFury! (Confury, BrianBAM19) 380,249 100% 560 streak 100.00
2 Rusty Trombone (Sully, krimsunmunkeys) 380,170 100% 560 streak 93.86

Run to the Hills
Code:
1 Rusty Trombone (krimsunmunkeys, Sully) 727,127 99% 880 streak 100.00
2 BAMFury! (BrianBAM19, Confury) 601,308 99% 282 streak 93.86

Overall
Code:
1 Rusty Trombone (krimsunmunkeys, Sully) 387.72 387.72
1 BAMFury! (Confury, BrianBAM19) 387.72 387.72

All I have to say is LOLWUT?

EDIT:Actually I have more to say. Nightmare and Orange Crush shouldn't be super tough double FC's, so it's all gonna come down to pathing. Yet again it looks like Sully and Krim will be the two to beat(*me points to last season in RB X Guitar*). Should be interesting this season. ^_^

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
meister  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

look at ps3 for a co op score to beat I made that path a while ago, I think it wasn't executed perfectly but now we will beat that

And we'll get 2 double FCs, I'm hoping for 1st this week... Can anyone tell how we got our RttH score? <_<

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Sully  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
Well, I say this will be VERY interesting.

It will likely stay interesting as long as squeezing/pathing/time investment is as heavily weighted as pure skill =)
I was hoping for at least one moderately hard FC for one of the instruments each week, but this week is a bust in that regard. Our pathing is done, it's just a matter of getting together and executing.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm rather happy with the path I made for Nightmare (we got a really nice score with it), and I think my Orange Crush path is decent (but we haven't tried it yet). I doubt we'll get first or even second with it, but we should do decently enough this week.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm... odd. i think i entered scores...

im not sure what happened, but rex and i definitely entered scores. is there some way to put those in again?

#1 fan for AWG!... I need a life.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: WildcatTennis
Sully  

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were both supposed to enter the score with your own streak ant %. PM Deimos.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: