FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
S9 - RB (360/PS3) Full Band League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BowlZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my FC on the hard songs never seem to end up being the high score, it sucks

''First Ever'' is needlessly redundant and its never acceptable to use more than 3 exclamation points...
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: BowlZ
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlZ wrote:
my FC on the hard songs never seem to end up being the high score, it sucks

The real oddity is that our best score is the only one I wrote down that Sparowes didn't have 100%. For either song. Your Timmy FC run was pretty good, though, I think I missed one important phrase that was probably the difference between it being our best and the other one.
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Kawigi's Rock Band Projects
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Sully  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah- after only submitting scores for the first two weeks, we finished in 8th place. Maybe we will make the playoffs after all =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Rocker74  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sully wrote:
Woah- after only submitting scores for the first two weeks, we finished in 8th place. Maybe we will make the playoffs after all =)

"As a rule, due ot the number of drop outs we get as a season goes on, only players who submit in week 4 will be considered eligible for playoffs, witht he only exception being people hwo notify us in advance that they will have to miss week 4 for some reason or another but will be available for playoffs (should they qualify on the basis of only three weeks of points)."

That was taken from the league rules thread.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we're still submitting scores at the same time each week, could we get the song choice so we can start pathing?

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Sully  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocker74 wrote:
"As a rule, due ot the number of drop outs we get as a season goes on, only players who submit in week 4 will be considered eligible for playoffs, witht he only exception being people hwo notify us in advance that they will have to miss week 4 for some reason or another but will be available for playoffs (should they qualify on the basis of only three weeks of points)."

That was taken from the league rules thread.

Doh- I guess we're out, then. It's probably best since the likeliness of getting a band session together is slim, anyway.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
meister  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oops, I forgot to tell everyone to submit outr score, and I forgot to submit it too oh well, at least we have the top score overall on it, we even got it on stream in 2 attempts

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
oops, I forgot to tell everyone to submit outr score, and I forgot to submit it too oh well, at least we have the top score overall on it, we even got it on stream in 2 attempts

We're going to try to beat that score on Saturday :-) Barre Exam has been having trouble getting a decent session together, good thing we had a bye Anyone want to hint us in on who we might be facing next week?
Organizer, Vocalist and path factory for Season 9 League Champion band Barre Exam (RB1) and cofounder of Season 10 League Champion band Better Than You --v (RB2) - The #1 band on scorehero
Drum Paths | Star Cutoffs | Scoring Data for Pathing | Notes and Lyrics for Vocalists
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kawigi
Fedora  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Light Treason posted 2.59 million and change. I think we were up against elx's crew.

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted our WGFA score from last week on the leaderboards. Would have been cool to hit 2.9 million, but we wanted to move on and do some non-league songs for once :-p

So, glue-ingesting moderator types - did we win? Because if we did, I should post our ridiculously complicated path (how often do you have even a drum path that is not only hard to remember but complicated to execute?)
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not part if We Eat Glue, but I do know their score. According to elx(I talked with him on IRC), they got about 8K short of 3rd, so you guys won by about 200K.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Kawigi  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
I'm not part if We Eat Glue, but I do know their score. According to elx(I talked with him on IRC), they got about 8K short of 3rd, so you guys won by about 200K.

Or if it was 8k short of the score that was 3rd place before I entered ours, we won by about 400k. Wow, there's quite a gap there :-p But all that really matters is whether it was as high as ours :-)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: